0Y0

Project injury reaction

2 hours ago, Disgusting_Man said:

I have some problems with performance after the last update. I use all the same mods as before i updated PIR to the latest version and have fps drop from 40-35 to 25-28 frames. And one more thing: when i use stun grenades such as Zarya-2 i get contusion effects and near explosion reaction even through the thick wall. Is there a way to get previous version of the mod because i really like it and everything was working fine for me before last update. Thank you once again!

In option you can disable contusion. It's disable this animations too. And of course it will work through the walls, it was thought so.

Unfortunately, I do not save previous versions. I have only one package of files with which I work)

In my game, I did not see the effect on the FPS. FPS drop occur during explosions?
Just the code there has been added at least in this update. I simply tied the animations to the concussion effect, that is, the load should not have increased.

Do more experiments with FPS please.

And did anyone else have problems with FPS?

15 minutes ago, 0Y0 said:

In option you can disable contusion. It's disable this animations too. And of course it will work through the walls, it was thought so.

Unfortunately, I do not save previous versions. I have only one package of files with which I work)

In my game, I did not see the effect on the FPS. FPS drop occur during explosions?
Just the code there has been added at least in this update. I simply tied the animations to the concussion effect, that is, the load should not have increased.

Do more experiments with FPS please.

And did anyone else have problems with FPS?

OK! I will test it in next few days. Yes, FPS drop occur during explosions and when hit animation starts. I was playing my little mission in Agia Marina on Stratis. Group of 12 Russian spetsnaz units VS nearly 40 Insurgents. Very intense gunfight. Mods i use are: RHS Full, YuEmod, SpR, SPA, Military Gear Pack and Project OPFOR. Also i use LAMBS Danger, Supress and Blastcore mods alongside with PIR. It was running good before update at nearly 40 fps with little drops to 30 fps when frequent explosions starts. Maybe i should try different settings. I will inform you if something changes.

54 minutes ago, Disgusting_Man said:

OK! I will test it in next few days. Yes, FPS drop occur during explosions and when hit animation starts. I was playing my little mission in Agia Marina on Stratis. Group of 12 Russian spetsnaz units VS nearly 40 Insurgents. Very intense gunfight. Mods i use are: RHS Full, YuEmod, SpR, SPA, Military Gear Pack and Project OPFOR. Also i use LAMBS Danger, Supress and Blastcore mods alongside with PIR. It was running good before update at nearly 40 fps with little drops to 30 fps when frequent explosions starts. Maybe i should try different settings. I will inform you if something changes.

Ok, i test it too)

On 2/18/2020 at 12:01 AM, Disgusting_Man said:

And so ... I did a lot of tests. I do not have FPS drawdowns.

I put 30 units around one blast. I did multiple explosions. I compared with the mode on and off.  Nothing stand out.

I tried it on different maps and scenarios but now i can't compare it with the previous version. Maybe it's because of the list of mods that i used. Maybe because of some specific situation. Maybe it's just me who have problem if no one else complains about fps drawdowns... 

52 minutes ago, Disgusting_Man said:

I tried it on different maps and scenarios but now i can't compare it with the previous version. Maybe it's because of the list of mods that i used. Maybe because of some specific situation. Maybe it's just me who have problem if no one else complains about fps drawdowns... 

It is necessary to test in the same conditions, turning the mode on and off. Then, under the same conditions, turning on and off animations or the effect of concussion.

Mod ubdated)

Fixed multiple effect from hit and FPS drops after respawn.

• Like 3

Now I am studying the animation config.
Here's what I could do with the sprint)

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

That looks fantastic! Much more natural than the default. Excited to see where you can take this. Keep up the great work!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, chops said:

That looks fantastic! Much more natural than the default. Excited to see where you can take this. Keep up the great work! 

These are standard animations, it is strange that Bohemia did not use them.

• Like 5

Fixed crawl animations. Now the gun does not hang in the air and you can crawl in any direction, and not just forward.

• Like 1

Before

After

• Like 2

But this is already a cool thing))

• Like 6

I was able to make a full animation loop)
But Bis blocked the function of lying down. I had to hang it on the "shift + s" keys.

• Like 5

On 3/10/2020 at 5:11 PM, 0Y0 said:

But Bis blocked the function of lying down

I wonder why?

10 hours ago, B_Fox said:

I wonder why? 

I do not know)

The mod has been updated. Everything that was on the videos is now in the game)

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4

This is great, thanks so much! Is there a way to disable to visual effects when the player is wounded? I'm talking about the blurred and bloodied vision. I've disabled all the settings which mention the player and moved a couple of sliders that look like they might control it to zero, but it's still there. 

On 3/31/2020 at 2:25 AM, SterlingC said:

This is great, thanks so much! Is there a way to disable to visual effects when the player is wounded? I'm talking about the blurred and bloodied vision. I've disabled all the settings which mention the player and moved a couple of sliders that look like they might control it to zero, but it's still there. 

Completely? No)

Wow, so much improvement. Can anything be done about crawling up behind a rock and when you get there, your rifle points straight up? If it's back in this thread I apologize.

I wonder if the collision could be moved forward just a bit, from the players head to the end of the weapon.

18 minutes ago, pvt. partz said:

Wow, so much improvement. Can anything be done about crawling up behind a rock and when you get there, your rifle points straight up? If it's back in this thread I apologize.

I wonder if the collision could be moved forward just a bit, from the players head to the end of the weapon.

This is a collision problem. It is necessary to redo the physical lodes of objects) In general, this is an unsolvable problem)

• Thanks 1

Спаун юнитов на выделенном сервере:

Если выполняется локально - всё в норме.
Кажется, проблема в переменной "hitPartEhId" - сервер не видит её на своих юнитах.

5 hours ago, MaxP said:

Спаун юнитов на выделенном сервере

Если выполняется локально - всё в норме.

Yes, I am Russian, but write in English) These are the rules of the forum)) That everyone would understand what the conversation is about)

So ... this is very strange. I will check.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hey 0Y0,

cool idea on adding more idle animations to the soldiers.

Is there the possibility to have them more sparse or randomized, so that the same animation isn't played back three or more times in a row? It sometimes (at least for me) breaks the immersion.

Best,

Jonas

3 minutes ago, uzabit said:

Hey 0Y0,

cool idea on adding more idle animations to the soldiers.

Is there the possibility to have them more sparse or randomized, so that the same animation isn't played back three or more times in a row? It sometimes (at least for me) breaks the immersion.

Best,

Jonas

Unfortunately not. This is a basic feature. She changes animations through certain cycles.