0Y0

Project injury reaction

On 12/30/2019 at 8:44 PM, 0Y0 said:

It is working))) 

Dude that video is pretty impressive, the detailed animations in response to direct hits in those areas really add to the immersion,

the swearing is a bit to much but i know thats the game not your mod. Nice work!

48 minutes ago, zukov said:

@0Y0 i have this problem needs CBA? 

4FE869E64E9ED1C5B4C6A805B2A26AD7B6E89B3E 

Yes, it likely need CBA. I think it stated on both Steam Workshop and Armaholic. I use PIR with cba haven't been into issue like this. 

The mod demanding cba if you ask me:)

You should go test with it and see if problem still exist

2 hours ago, laxemann said:

You crazy son of a... 😄 Amazing work, mate!

Ahaha, yes) Sometimes I don’t understand why I am doing this)

1 hour ago, Gunter Severloh said:

Dude that video is pretty impressive, the detailed animations in response to direct hits in those areas really add to the immersion,

the swearing is a bit to much but i know thats the game not your mod. Nice work! 

"swearing is a bit to much"

Mmm ... I could not understand the meaning after the translation)) What does this mean in this context?)

2 hours ago, zukov said:

@0Y0 i have this problem needs CBA? 

4FE869E64E9ED1C5B4C6A805B2A26AD7B6E89B3E 

Yes, CBA required.

58 minutes ago, 0Y0 said:

Mmm ... I could not understand the meaning after the translation)) What does this mean in this context?)

maybe means "to imprecate "   to me is just a little loud   very fantastic work change the game itself!

will be fantastic a script  for IA  "call 112" and ambulance bring you to a IDAP hospital in MP  TVT

13 minutes ago, zukov said:

maybe means "to imprecate "   to me is just a little loud   very fantastic work change the game itself!

will be fantastic a script  for IA  "call 112" and ambulance bring you to a IDAP hospital in MP  TVT 

Probably it was that the units swear when I shoot at them in video)

2 hours ago, 0Y0 said:

Means theres to much of it, or to repetitive, once in a while is ok, i mean it fits the situation just not almost every soldier swearing, or saying "God dam".

2 hours ago, Gunter Severloh said:

Means theres to much of it, or to repetitive, once in a while is ok, i mean it fits the situation just not almost every soldier swearing, or saying "God dam".

Yes)) But this is all standard)

...maybe a config file that can be edited by the user to input their own words (even a players own "country" language)?

9 hours ago, pvt. partz said:

...maybe a config file that can be edited by the user to input their own words (even a players own "country" language)?

Ya thats an interesting thought, i mean the swearing and what the units say is decent and fitting, maybe reduce the repetitiveness of it, and add something a bit more specific to it

like when the guy gets shot in the leg hes saying my leg, or my arm, ect,. think that might add a little more immersion to it, but overall just the new animations are amazing.

6 hours ago, Gunter Severloh said:

Ya thats an interesting thought, i mean the swearing and what the units say is decent and fitting, maybe reduce the repetitiveness of it, and add something a bit more specific to it

like when the guy gets shot in the leg hes saying my leg, or my arm, ect,. think that might add a little more immersion to it, but overall just the new animations are amazing.

Just do not shoot at your units, and you will not hear this at all in the game)

I noticed some incompatibility with VTN Mod. Sometimes, when AI pulling the wounded soldier, moves his legs but stands still in one place.

5 minutes ago, vintorez said:

I noticed some incompatibility with VTN Mod. Sometimes, when AI pulling the wounded soldier, moves his legs but stands still in one place. 

VTN has its own medical system. Naturally, they cannot work together.

• Thanks 1

Hi 0Y0

Seems there is something wrong with the signing of the files. I can't join my server it kicks me saying wrong signature for PiR addons.

pir.pbo ; pir_anims.pbo ; rd.pbo are not signed...

Iam using the 0-0.bikey (11.01.2020 23:18).   It is inside my keys folder on my server yes, and I have restarted the server yes. 😉

Client & server are both using the steam workshop version.

Would be awesome if you can have a look on it by time.

Thanks for sharing your work with us.

1 hour ago, Muecke said:

Hi 0Y0

Seems there is something wrong with the signing of the files. I can't join my server it kicks me saying wrong signature for PiR addons.

pir.pbo ; pir_anims.pbo ; rd.pbo are not signed...

Iam using the 0-0.bikey (11.01.2020 23:18).   It is inside my keys folder on my server yes, and I have restarted the server yes. 😉

Client & server are both using the steam workshop version.

Would be awesome if you can have a look on it by time.

Thanks for sharing your work with us.

Ok. We will check it)

Ragdoll slightly reworked.
Fixed the impossibility of treatment after the explosion of a grenade behind cover.
The keys are fixed.

Download new version.

Is there a way to disable losing helmet and rifle for players too? Or is it just globally on or off. I noticed there’s an “allow player injuries”. 

9 hours ago, MacTheGoon said:

Is there a way to disable losing helmet and rifle for players too? Or is it just globally on or off. I noticed there’s an “allow player injuries”. 

No, it's globaly for all. If you disable injuries for the player, then all types will be disabled.

And so ... now I am redoing the action of the treatment.

Now there will be a memory function of the progress of treatment.

It will be possible to treat several units. The speed of treatment for this will increase.

And in the settings it will be possible to set the parameter of the minimum number of units, so that treatment can begin.

I am drawing new icons and I have a question.
Is it clear with such an icon that 5 more units are needed for treatment?

1XYCMjEbyoE.jpg

• Like 1

Hi, I see you are doing this:
[_unit] remoteExecCall ["removeAllActions",0];
When unit respawns, which seems to remove actions from players.

I didn't look at the code long enough to understand why exactly it's needed, but it's not ideal because other missions or mods might be adding actions to the action menu. Of course considering that I have understood how your code works and if it's actually the case, if not then sorry for my mistake.

And if I'm right, maybe there's a better way to achieve what you wanted to do?

12 minutes ago, Sparker said:

Hi, I see you are doing this:
[_unit] remoteExecCall ["removeAllActions",0];
When unit respawns, which seems to remove actions from players.

I didn't look at the code long enough to understand why exactly it's needed, but it's not ideal because other missions or mods might be adding actions to the action menu. Of course considering that I have understood how your code works and if it's actually the case, if not then sorry for my mistake.

And if I'm right, maybe there's a better way to achieve what you wanted to do?

Yes, but it is necessary.
I can get away from this, only if I understand how to add a specific ID to a specific addaction.
What would then delete it in another script.

All addaction added by remoteExecCall. This is the main problem for me)

So you are having code on server which then adds actions on client's computer? But then you need to have server remove that action from client, right?

3 minutes ago, Sparker said:

So you are having code on server which then adds actions on client's computer? But then you need to have server remove that action from client, right?

Yes)