0Y0

Project injury reaction

1 minute ago, LSValmont said:

Then I will try to replicate the error and show you a screenshot...

Ok)

Minor fix in medic treatment animation.

Now the unit can not die from blood loss during treatment or drag by the player.

Download new version.

@0Y0

Hi, I like your mod, it adds a lot of immersion to the game, but in one of the missions (Pilgrimage) which uses a system of selling inventory of a dead body, after an enemy is killed, this function no longer works, ie disappears from the menu, and it only happens when I use this mod.

29 minutes ago, vafana said:

@0Y0

Hi, I like your mod, it adds a lot of immersion to the game, but in one of the missions (Pilgrimage) which uses a system of selling inventory of a dead body, after an enemy is killed, this function no longer works, ie disappears from the menu, and it only happens when I use this mod.

Because my mod removes all actions from the unit after being wounded. He should work like that. Unfortunately, I can’t change it.

11 hours ago, 0Y0 said:

Because my mod removes all actions from the unit after being wounded. He should work like that. Unfortunately, I can’t change it.

I am also having problems playing Dynamic Civil Wars because this mod removes all the AddActions.

Instead of using the removeAllAddActions command you should remove them by using a remoteExec command inside the addAction itself when it completes or a State is removed/Changed on your player unit.

13 hours ago, Bukain said:

Can i run this alongside vcomai?

Try it) Then tell us how it went.

• Confused 1

On 9/12/2019 at 7:31 PM, 0Y0 said:

Try it) Then tell us how it went.

Kk, I'll run it plus with ace no medical 🙂

Will report it back to you guys

Running without any error so far. Have to do any ai acting strange:) they still have drag people, help out fellow soldiers, etc...

Haven't tested with ace though. 

But my tests aren't that much throughly, with only a week of playtime. That's the reason i asked in the first place

1 hour ago, Bukain said:

Running without any error so far. Have to do any ai acting strange:) they still have drag people, help out fellow soldiers, etc...

Haven't tested with ace though. 

But my tests aren't that much throughly, with only a week of playtime. That's the reason i asked in the first place 

It should work. Only in settings Vcom AI need disable hit reaction or something like this. If I do not confuse this mod with ASR AI) One of them has this setting. And it affects the wounds.

I myself use BCombat.

Yes, i disable it, the "AI Ragdoll when hit?" as i had aware that it could end up conflict with pir(which already has many great hit reactions in itself:))

I also disable "Player AI receive unique skill settings", which is locate at the under most of the list in vcom cba settings. Also this "Special marksman/sniper AI" , disable not becaz the conflict between mods but the current pop-up it has causing on itself.

Thanks for the great mod bud:)

If you don't mind me, can you tell me if you play with the default settings, or is there better/or sorto more realistic tweaks i can make to your mod's settings?

I mean, for example, with these two settings- "IFAK fully restores player health" and "IFAK fully restores AI health" , would it be better to disable them? Cuz i think it will be better in making my scenario more challenging and the medics(dudes with medkit) will also become somewhat priority that way too. Apart from that I'm also considering disabling the "AI kills the wounded" one too. Is better be that way right? more realistic? (at least for nationvsnation scenario? I think ISIS don't take prisoner of war:/)

Oh I've to say another thing too. What is all about with this suicide thing lol!? I can't believe you add that xD where in the world soldiers gone suicide when injured!!?  Anyway a great mod indeed 🙂

Edited by Bukain
Just come into mind

3 hours ago, Bukain said:

If you don't mind me, can you tell me if you play with the default settings, or is there better/or sorto more realistic tweaks i can make to your mod's settings?

I mean, for example, with these two settings- "IFAK fully restores player health" and "IFAK fully restores AI health" , would it be better to disable them? Cuz i think it will be better in making my scenario more challenging and the medics(dudes with medkit) will also become somewhat priority that way too. Apart from that I'm also considering disabling the "AI kills the wounded" one too. Is better be that way right? more realistic? (at least for nationvsnation scenario? I think ISIS don't take prisoner of war:/)

Oh I've to say another thing too. What is all about with this suicide thing lol!? I can't believe you add that xD where in the world soldiers gone suicide when injured!!?  Anyway a great mod indeed 🙂

If you play multiplayer, then "IFAK fully restores player health" and "IFAK fully restores AI health" I recommend turning it off. Because in this position system is complete.

But if you play a single player game, this is not necessary.

Regarding the other settings ... the standard settings are the most optimal, in my opinion.

About suicide. Needed for multiplayer) When your comrades cannot save you, you can kill yourself) This is unrealistic, but necessary for gameplay)))

And about "AI kills the wounded", In ARMA, there is nothing to do with the prisoners. Therefore, it is better to enable finishing. If we talk about real life, only regular troops take prisoners and then, not always. Intelligence or special units not take prisoners, because it will interfere with the main task (Of course, if the task is not to take a prisoner).

• Thanks 1

I just found one issue. When i play PiR alongside vcomai, sometime soliders tend to gone crazy. I mean they just shoot everywhere like having a psychotic breakdown 😂. Also there's a chance that soldier tend to shot a couple of more rounds/or sometime even wasted a whole magazine straight at a dead body lol

I love this mod as i see it is a must have for a military simulation like Arma 3(like making ai drug the wounded, and even heal and help out each other like a real person). it's like observing the advancement of computing in front, very amazed by that (they help each other, even go silently to the wounded to help out, and love the calculation of save place by the AIs too! Mostly they're precise). But all in all, as a vcom user for years, i just want these two great mods working together alongside to make the Arma feel realistic. I mean not even a single conflict hehehe

And, will there be any possibility that in the very very near future all the Arma community modders came under one banner and start trying to make arma great again, together? XD

13 hours ago, Bukain said:

And, will there be any possibility that in the very very near future all the Arma community modders came under one banner and start trying to make arma great again, together? XD

I think this will never happen))

About AI, try the Bcombat mod. In my opinion, AI becomes much more complicated with it.

• Haha 1

@0Y0 I am trying to get the playable units not to bleed out. I prefer to play with playable units that will just stay unconscious with the changes of being healed. The mission will end if all playable units are unconscious. 

I have figured it out with BTC quick revive and AIS wounding system. 

I would love to use your script in some missions.

Hey @0Y0 , how did you create the "eye blinking effect" used in your mod? Can you share the code snippet with us?

PS: I tried looking in your fnc files but it is quite hard to get that effect exactly and alone.

Thank you in advance! 

On 10/15/2019 at 3:47 PM, LSValmont said:

Hey @0Y0 , how did you create the "eye blinking effect" used in your mod? Can you share the code snippet with us?

PS: I tried looking in your fnc files but it is quite hard to get that effect exactly and alone.

Thank you in advance! 

You need a file "EyeEffect0". He is responsible for the effect on the screen.

8 hours ago, 0Y0 said:

You need a file "EyeEffect0". He is responsible for the effect on the screen.

Thank you! 

I tried taking code from there but couldn't replicate the effect using the debug console 😞 

2 hours ago, LSValmont said:

Thank you! 

I tried taking code from there but couldn't replicate the effect using the debug console 😞 

Well .. so you need to add all the input parameters to the script)

For example:

_unit = player;

_anim = "UnconsciousReviveArms_A";

_shans = 0;

_shooter= player;

[_unit, _anim, _shans, _shooter ] remoteExecCall [ "EyeEffect0", _unit ];

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Mohsin666 said:

Can ai teammates revive me with this mod? 

Yes, though really hope you arnt in a place AI cant get to or make it a turkey shoot where they die too

Fixed grenade loss of an underbarrel grenade launcher after a wound.

Little code optimization.

Download new version.

• Like 2