0Y0

Project injury reaction

If you are talking about the realism and unrealistic suicide) Do you understand that after any gunshot wound, you will not be able to continue the fight for a long time? In fact, they hit you once, and the war for you ended here for several months with long-term treatment or forever.

If you do everything realistically, playing will be uninteresting, believe me)

Now about help in mod.

Medik automatically heals you when you are standing on your feet, you have no IFAK's and you are injured, or your stop blooding. Other units cannot do this. And yes, medic, this is a unit with a Medkit in your squad)

If you play with AI, what's the difference, can only a unit with a medic class use a Medkit, or any unit?

Any unit can raise you from the ground, if he or you have a IFAK or Medkit.

And so, the medic and other units are different in this.

To understand how they drag and help..

Units are selected randomly in a certain radius. Then a command arrives to go to the wounded. He is given about 30 seconds to do this. If he did not reach, the next one is chosen and everything repeats.

If you use any mods on AI, I don’t know how they can influence this process. I use BCombat. Everything works well with him.

For understanding. Take 2 squads in the editor and watch from the side how it all works.

Hello OYO is this updated version of Injured Ai script by Persian or  a completed different.  I have been using  Persian for a long time but it's getting old with some issues due to no real updates.

I was reading some posts I use this Script action by Ilias48rus to allow the player to drag carry move and load units with. Some of the animations are wonky but its more of the game engine thing. I have used Injured Ai script by Persian and  Script action by Ilias48rus to add the what should have been in the vanilla game. I am going to try to incorporate this in my mission. is this mod required by every player or only the host server?

1 hour ago, avibird 1 said:

Hello OYO is this updated version of Injured Ai script by Persian or  a completed different.  I have been using  Persian for a long time but it's getting old with some issues due to no real updates.

Completely different. There is almost nothing left of the script at the moment.

Yes, this mod requires every player.

23 hours ago, avibird 1 said:

I was reading some posts I use this Script action by Ilias48rus to allow the player to drag carry move and load units with. Some of the animations are wonky but its more of the game engine thing. I have used Injured Ai script by Persian and  Script action by Ilias48rus to add the what should have been in the vanilla game. I am going to try to incorporate this in my mission. is this mod required by every player or only the host server?

And yes, I forgot to answer. In my mod, you can drag the wounded and AI can drag you. No third-party scripts are needed.

But better try the mod) This will give you more information))

• Thanks 1

@0Y0 Question for you. I use a modified revive script that I have it setup that the playable switchable units will never die I only stay unconscious. The Gable end when all the playable units are unconscious I like to refer to it as last man standing game mode. I don't like to play with response and quite frankly my missions are to hard to play without some assistance to get extra attempts 😊

I use team switch for my coop mission that I only play with a few others no JIP because that would be a nightmare because team switch was never meant for joining in progress multiplayer games. Is there a way in your mod that the playable switchable units could only stay unconscious and never fully die for example set in the bleed-out timer to unlimited like habit set up with my other revive scripts?

2 hours ago, avibird 1 said:

@0Y0 Question for you. I use a modified revive script that I have it setup that the playable switchable units will never die I only stay unconscious. The Gable end when all the playable units are unconscious I like to refer to it as last man standing game mode. I don't like to play with response and quite frankly my missions are to hard to play without some assistance to get extra attempts 😊

I use team switch for my coop mission that I only play with a few others no JIP because that would be a nightmare because team switch was never meant for joining in progress multiplayer games. Is there a way in your mod that the playable switchable units could only stay unconscious and never fully die for example set in the bleed-out timer to unlimited like habit set up with my other revive scripts? 

In the mod itself, you can adjust the time in the menu. But if it is not enough, you can probably try to set the value in the mission's Init, but I'm not sure if it is possible to work with CBA variables like this.

• Sad 1

Redesigned help AI behavior. (Now the nearest unit is helping the wounded)
Fixed AI medics.

Download new version.

Can't download new version.

This is what the link says

This document is available only to its owner.

Still hoping there's a way to make bleed out time unlimited for playable units. 

Is this something that you are willing to look into as an option.

Can't download new version.

This is what the link says

This document is available only to its owner.

Still hoping there's a way to make bleed out time unlimited for playable units. 

Is this something that you are willing to look into as an option.

Check link now.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hi @0Y0! I try to be as clear as possible

On 8/28/2019 at 3:57 PM, 0Y0 said:

If you are talking about the realism and unrealistic suicide) Do you understand that after any gunshot wound, you will not be able to continue the fight for a long time? In fact, they hit you once, and the war for you ended here for several months with long-term treatment or forever

No not always - A bullet can don't touch the bone, bullet can hit a vest - not body or just slightly hook you!  In this case, after medic impact,  soldier can even continue the battle in real conditions

If you do everything realistically, playing will be uninteresting, believe me)

I do not urge you to do super realism, I urge you not to kill the medic as a class and let him take orders (as it is in vanilla) This is the most important thing that you lack in my opinion

Medik automatically heals you when you are standing on your feet

Dude, the word automatically is the worst thing in this explanation. The player should be able to call a medic, since Arma 3 is so arranged - it has the action menu and  - "Status / Injured"
On your mod, this system is broken.  If you don’t want or cannot restore it then just delete it from the action menu! Why in the your mod is not functional things?

It makes no sense - it's just like garbage

Medik automatically heals you when you are standing on your feet, you have no IFAK's and you are injured, or your stop blooding. Other units cannot do this

I have seen dozens of times as a standard unit (not a medic!) Drags me on the ground and helps me! Yes, I was no longer on my feet, but I do not understand what you mean?  

You want to say that a medic treats only players standing on their feet? 

Any unit can raise you from the ground, if he or you have a IFAK or Medkit

This is very good, but let them obey the orders of the player or the AI-commander in the same way, and let the medic with MedKit always treat more efficiently - This will make your mod a masterpiece!

Let them react to the order in the same way at any distance!

If you play with AI, what's the difference, can only a unit with a medic class use a Medkit, or any unit?

huge difference - this allows me to APPRECIATE the Medics in my squad more than other soldiers,  since no medic cannot use the MedKit. 

This adds a sense of more realistic gameplay. Within a squad I will always appreciate and protect the medic

And so, the medic and other units are different in this.

Your differences are very small. The main problems: 

1) is you as a squad leader, you cannot order a self subordinate medic to treat you

2) is you as a squad leader, you cannot order a self subordinate medic to treat soldier of your choice

3) as a subordinate wounded person, you cannot report about wound via command menu and get support from a AI-commander

instead of these points, the player has to observe the behavior of a stupid AI. There may be a situation - when a player-commander needs to treat a particular soldier from his squad, but player cannot do this, instead that, the ai medic will go to treat another soldier! Not good(

To understand how they drag and help..

Units are selected randomly in a certain radius. Then a command arrives to go to the wounded. He is given about 30 seconds to do this. If he did not reach, the next one is chosen and everything repeats.

I got you. Thanks!

But This behavior is more suitable for ordinary soldiers, while the medic should receive orders!

(IMHO) The player must have a choice how to dispose of his subordinate medic!

If you use any mods on AI, I don’t know how they can influence this process

I not use not one AI mod

PS: I watched your animation of injuries - crawling when a soldier holds his hands on his head!  animations succeed very well - It's looks super cool! :fones: 

You did everything very smoothly, since in other mods there are no such smooth animations, but I beg you - Return Medics and Orders! Please Give a masterpiece to all Arma3 users!

Without orders, your mod does not look harmonious. 

When a player gives orders or receives support (if he reported a wound), he feels a team game, but without all this, the charm of Arma disappears

• Like 1

I can give you an examples from life, but this doesn’t really apply to the game. You can not read. But I would like to describe why I did as I did.

Spoiler

Guy hit into a plate carrier. He had a ceramic plate. There was no penetration, but bullet fragments flew into the hand and face.

2 guys put a tourniquet then put a bandage on. After about 15 minutes, a medic was able to come to the wounded.Then a month of recovery.

Actually, what I am talking about. Usually, it is not medic who provides first aid. Medic does not arrive fast enough. The squad lider does not give him orders, medic acts independently. After providing assistance, medic reports to the squad lider about the wound and condition of the soldier. Then the squad lider decides what to do next. Squad lider can't deal with every unit when there is an active phase of the battle..

Also, there is another very important point that is in life, but not in the game.

The guy walked through the corridor. From close range shot in his direction. A bullet hit a wall nearby. Wall fragments and dust of a concrete wall flew into his face and helmet. He fell and thought he was shot in the head. He lay in this corridor for 10 minutes until they could pull him out. (and not medics pulled him out) He almost lost consciousness and was very pale. But when comrades inspected him and realized that everything was fine with him, just a couple of scratches. Comrade was told that everything is fine with you. After 5 minutes he was already on his feet and with rifle in his hands.

And the issue of stress in games is not solved. Indeed, games are very far from real life in this regard.

Well, there is another example. When a guy hit 2 times in the bottom plate of body armor. But he only found out about this when he arrived at the base. And he was all right. He didn’t even understand during the battle that they had hit him.

Injuries and reactions to them, a very random thing. But ... help is always provided by those who are nearby and for this they do not need an order, and they will call a medic themselves. And if you were wounded and you are under fire, most likely you will not be pulled out. Because it is complicated and can cost several more lives. And it also happens that people don’t notice that someone was injured. And they find them only when the battle is completely over.

Also, a squad lider, not a medic. He cannot give orders for the order of treatment, because he is not able to assess the severity of the wound and the amount of necessary assistance. He does not have the necessary competence for this.

And yes, the squad leader cannot be everywhere and see everything, and the radio does not always work and not everyone has in real life..

Maybe in the armies of other countries, it looks different. But I talked quite a lot with people with experience from other countries. And everywhere everything is about the same with what i saw, but somewhere better support and speed of assistance, somewhere worse.

If you saw another experience. And in your squad, the squad lider gave the order for each action of the medic. I don’t know ... but he is probably a very cool guy))

I apologize for bad English, but explain how I can)

4 hours ago, mickeymen said:

I have seen dozens of times as a standard unit (not a medic!) Drags me on the ground and helps me! Yes, I was no longer on my feet, but I do not understand what you mean?  

You want to say that a medic treats only players standing on their feet?

Yes, only a medic can treat those who are standing. Other units cannot.
But any unit, including a medic, can help you on the ground. In this case, the medic will completely restore your health. Other units, no.

huge difference - this allows me to APPRECIATE the Medics in my squad more than other soldiers,  since no medic cannot use the MedKit. 

This adds a sense of more realistic gameplay. Within a squad I will always appreciate and protect the medic

But you can not pick up the Med Kit after the death of the medic. Then its value will be preserved. And you can appreciate the medic, as before.

PS: I watched your animation of injuries - crawling when a soldier holds his hands on his head!  animations succeed very well - It's looks super cool! :fones: 

You did everything very smoothly, since in other mods there are no such smooth animations, but I beg you - Return Medics and Orders! Please Give a masterpiece to all Arma3 users!

Without orders, your mod does not look harmonious. 

When a player gives orders or receives support (if he reported a wound), he feels a team game, but without all this, the charm of Arma disappears

But these are standard animations from the game)

About orders, I can’t change it.

• Like 1

Hello I am testing your mod it looks really good with a lot of good functionality that should have been in the vanilla base medical game. I know everyone will have different views and preferences on this.  It's your design and vision how this mod will end up with that said would you ever consider adding a function that will stop the bleed out timer (so the unit will never die) for select units ie playable/switchable units.  I have most of the revive scripts that I use setup this way the mission will end when all playable units are unconscious. In my missions there are limited medical kits. So you need to keep your medic alive.  I like to call it last man standing mode. I don't play with a large group of players. the only thing I see right now that the mod is mission is the ability to load the wounded in a vehicle and the ability to carry a wound unit. Avibird

PiR_bloodlosing_on
PiR_bloodlosingM_on

Here are 2 parameters responsible for the duration of bleeding. The first is the minimum value, the second is the maximum.

@0Y0 where would I even find those files since it's a mod and not a mission with folders and SQF that I can look at. It's module and through CBA menu? Sorry if this is obvious but it's not obvious to me lol

@0Y0 where would I even find those files since it's a mod and not a mission with folders and SQF that I can look at. It's module and through CBA menu? Sorry if this is obvious but it's not obvious to me lol 

"the mission maker can export all settings using the export funtion (described below) and paste them into the optional cba_settings.sqf file in the missions main folder. Settings that are defined using this method cannot be changed in the ingame settings menu."

https://github.com/CBATeam/CBA_A3/wiki/CBA-Settings-System

As of version 1.28 this mod causes a Dependency then making missions with the EDEN editor and having this mod enabled.

Mission makers disable this when making missions or until 0Y0 removes the creation of a dependency by the mod.

Besides that this is a must have mod!

EDIT: It would be extremely cool if we get a timer/progress bar showing how much time we have when we are down before we bleed out! Also how close is the nearest medic so we can easily see if we should wait (medic is coming) or just respawn.

7 minutes ago, LSValmont said:

As of version 1.28 this mod causes a Dependency then making missions with the EDEN editor and having this mod enabled.

Mission makers disable this when making missions or until 0Y0 removes the creation of a dependency by the mod.

EDIT: It would be extremely cool if we get a timer/progress bar showing how much time we have when we are down before we bleed out! Also how close is the nearest medic so we can easily see if we should wait (medic is coming) or just respawn.

Real men don't play with respawns lol. 

I just want to be able to turn off the bleed-out timer for set units and have the mission end when all playable units are down.

11 hours ago, LSValmont said:

Dependency?  This is really weird. I just changed the code that relates to blood loss.

About the system as in Squad. Yes, it's interesting, but I'm tired)) I do not want to make large-scale changes. Maybe I’ll do it in the future, but I don’t promise it.

2 hours ago, 0Y0 said:

Dependency?  This is really weird. I just changed the code that relates to blood loss.

About the system as in Squad. Yes, it's interesting, but I'm tired)) I do not want to make large-scale changes. Maybe I’ll do it in the future, but I don’t promise it.

When you make a mission with Project injury reaction loaded and you save your mission if you disable the mod then you can no longer load the mission on the editor saying that it depends on a PIR dependency.

20 minutes ago, LSValmont said:

When you make a mission with Project injury reaction loaded and you save your mission if you disable the mod then you can no longer load the mission on the editor saying that it depends on a PIR dependency.

I understand what you mean) But it’s strange that you have this problem.
I checked with myself. The dependency does not occur after the mode is disabled.

13 minutes ago, 0Y0 said:

I understand what you mean) But it’s strange that you have this problem.
I checked with myself. The dependency does not occur after the mode is disabled.

Do you disable the mod via the Arma 3 Launcher? That is how I did it...

2 minutes ago, LSValmont said:

Do you disable the mod via the Arma 3 Launcher? That is how I did it...

Yes)

17 minutes ago, 0Y0 said:

Yes)

Then I will try to replicate the error and show you a screenshot...