0Y0

Project injury reaction

On 5/12/2019 at 3:31 PM, Kicillof said:

Hi there! I'm having trouble finding the "CBA mod menu" that should have all the PIR settings. I have only 2 CBA tabs, called "CBA Weapons" and "CBA UI". None of them have all the settings that you can see on the first post of this thread.

Try placing a unit (player) in the editor then play, then try accessing in game. Certain mods seem to only have accessible CBA settings in game. 

On 5/12/2019 at 11:31 PM, Kicillof said:

Hi there! I'm having trouble finding the "CBA mod menu" that should have all the PIR settings. I have only 2 CBA tabs, called "CBA Weapons" and "CBA UI". None of them have all the settings that you can see on the first post of this thread.

I think you can access the CBA options only during a running session. Not in the editor menu or so. Please correct me if I am wrong 

1 hour ago, Tobur said:

I think you can access the CBA options only during a running session. Not in the editor menu or so. Please correct me if I am wrong 

You can access CBA options in editor, to set the mission settings.

But you might need to do something special in your init script for that.

23 hours ago, x_DarkSpecter_x said:

Try placing a unit (player) in the editor then play, then try accessing in game. Certain mods seem to only have accessible CBA settings in game. 

Yep, that was the thing I was missing. Thanks!

Is it there any other way to disable PiR on players? Since the only way to access CBA Settings is placing a player and then modifying the PiR parameters there, I'm only able to modify the server ones, but not the mission ones.
The thing is that, even if I change them the way I want on the server, then export the config and import it on the mission parameters; when I play it, the mission parameters still won't change.

And finally, the problem is that when I upload the mission to my server (HostHavoc, through FTP), the mission parameters remain unchanged and the players are still being affected by the PiR.

lnN9sHY.jpg

I'm looking for a way to force this two settings from somewhere else, but I'm not aware if that's even possible:

PiR_injuriplayer_on = false;
PiR_west_on = false;

Edited by Kicillof
Forgot a word :)

On 5/15/2019 at 2:25 AM, Kicillof said:

Is it there any other way to disable PiR on players? Since the only way to access CBA Settings is placing a player and then modifying the PiR parameters there, I'm only able to modify the server ones, but not the mission ones.
The thing is that, even if I change them the way I want on the server, then export the config and import it on the mission parameters; when I play it, the mission parameters still won't change.

And finally, the problem is that when I upload the mission to my server (HostHavoc, through FTP), the mission parameters remain unchanged and the players are still being affected by the PiR.

Just ignore this. Logging as admin and changing the server parameters will do the job, and those changes will persist through restarts.

is it possible to just use knock off helmets and weapons... and the other animations while disabling all the injuries stuff  ??

On 5/31/2019 at 6:38 PM, AirShark said:

is it possible to just use knock off helmets and weapons... and the other animations while disabling all the injuries stuff  ??

No.

So...
I did not find an error in the code, because of which the weapon is hanging in the air.
I have this problem rarely. But ... I added some points to the code that should prevent this. I've been testing for several days and have not noticed this problem yet.

And a new option. Adjusting the blood effect on the screen:

• Like 6

Change list:

Hopefully fixed bug with weapon hanging in the air.

Added the ability to adjust the intensity of blood on the screen.

Now the blood disappears from the screen as soon as you are cured or died.

Download new version.

• Like 1

Version without keys. With keys will be added later when it is updated in Steam.

Fixed rotation of AI in a bent state.
Fixed a problem with equipment after respawn.
Fixed animations on player self-healing without weapons.
Fixed a problem with jamming of AI after injury during treatment.
Removed repair animation after exiting a player’s knocked out weapon status.
Removed the inclusion of animations after death with a knocked out weapon from the AI.
Reduced twitching animations after knocking out weapons from AI, if it remained in place.

Added changed ragdoll.

Download link

• Like 2

Updated again. The link above is relevant.

Fixed body rebound after dragging.

• Like 1

Added contusion effect.

• Like 3

Version without keys. With keys will be added later when it is updated in Steam.

Fixed bugs when player dragging player.

Fixed bug when a player is injured during treatment.

Added smooth transition of blood from the screen after treatment, or death.

Added sounds for the player when injured state.

Added contusion effect.

Download new version.

• Like 3

Oh this looks really awesome! :thumbs-up:

Good job! :icon5:

20 minutes ago, snkman said:

Oh this looks really awesome! :thumbs-up:

Good job! :icon5:

Thanks)

Version with keys. Steam is also updated.

Download

• Like 1

Fixed hand ragdoll.

Fixed the loss of equipment after the climb.

Fixed animation after player dragging player.

Fixed the impossibility of throwing grenades after treatment.

Fixed interruption of the effect of a contusion during multiple breaks.

Fixed bleeding with explosions.

Fixed the inability to injure an explosion after respawn.

Fixed uncondition animations.

Added the ability to treat any injuries.

Download new version.

• Like 2

Fixed the possibility of contusion in water.
Fixed blood loss when AI is injured in water.
Fixed moans when injured in water.
Fixed moans for non-critical injury.

Download new version.

• Like 1

This is a really great mod and adds new immersion to the game. You put really good work into this and it's showing. I have some feedback for you. 

An option in the settings that forces all units to go to incapacitated state (no immediate deaths), which helps prolong my game with friends. 

A carry option/ animation would be great to get players to a location faster/ farther. Grimes simple revive implemented a good one.

Also I think "contusion" is meant to be "concussion".

9 hours ago, DirtyDel said:

This is a really great mod and adds new immersion to the game. You put really good work into this and it's showing. I have some feedback for you. 

An option in the settings that forces all units to go to incapacitated state (no immediate deaths), which helps prolong my game with friends. 

A carry option/ animation would be great to get players to a location faster/ farther. Grimes simple revive implemented a good one.

Also I think "contusion" is meant to be "concussion".

Shell-shock )

A carry option complicate the interaction. And secondly, it works quite crookedly visually. For this I will not enter this.

I do not know how immortality works. In my mode, events happen after a bullet hit and at this point the player may already be dead when mod start to work. For this reason, I do not think that I will integrate it.

It seems that getting injured while in a vehicle is glitched. You are unable to heal yourself. I was the commander in a T-55 and an RHS Abrams fired a APFSDS round through the turret. Inured my guy badly, the screen had the blood effect and all that. I was unable to heal myself despite having 4 first aid kits. I tried inside the tank and while on foot. Eventually my guy just dropped dead.

The same goes for AI crewmen, I was unable to heal them after they were wounded from a penetrating shot through the tank. They also died. I also tried the "injured" call through the command menu, and none of my AI group members came to my aid.

Edit: Upon further testing, it seems the mod is malfunctioning yet again. It's removing FAKs randomly from injured, living, and dead. Back to ACE Medical I guess. I hope you fix it again.

6 hours ago, Dallas Medina said:

It seems that getting injured while in a vehicle is glitched. You are unable to heal yourself. I was the commander in a T-55 and an RHS Abrams fired a APFSDS round through the turret. Inured my guy badly, the screen had the blood effect and all that. I was unable to heal myself despite having 4 first aid kits. I tried inside the tank and while on foot. Eventually my guy just dropped dead.

The same goes for AI crewmen, I was unable to heal them after they were wounded from a penetrating shot through the tank. They also died. I also tried the "injured" call through the command menu, and none of my AI group members came to my aid.

Edit: Upon further testing, it seems the mod is malfunctioning yet again. It's removing FAKs randomly from injured, living, and dead. Back to ACE Medical I guess. I hope you fix it again. 

Did it start after the last update?

And now I have recreated these situations in my own with different tanks from the RHS.
It works correctly for me.

And yes. Heal can only be out of the technique. Inside can't be treated. This is how it should work.