0Y0

Project injury reaction

Fixed bug with crawling after respawn.

Fixed weapon knockout animation.
Reduced bounces after some lethal hits.

Download new version.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Fixed, the player triggers the effect of blood when injured in transport.
Now when you are in transport you can die from blood loss.
Now, with the mode turned off for the player, you can assist for the AI.
Fixed bug with adding magazines to the weapons after knocking out
Fixed animation after knocking out weapon.
When you change the unit, if the previous one is alive, but wounded, then the blood will disappear from the screen.

Download new version.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

7 hours ago, Disgusting_Man said:

I tested the latest version and everything works fine for me.

Well thank you)

0Y0  hello!

I was very impressed with your mod, it seems that I waited so long in Arma3, thanks!

However, I was embarrassed by the fact that you removed a special order (to heal) for the doctors.

Thus, the commander cannot choose a member of the squad and give the order to the medic

I would like to ask you - Is it possible in the furure to do so that a medic takes an order?

It seems to me that you have in vain removed this vanilla feature of the game, since it gave the medics in any team (man or AI) a special meaning.

1 hour ago, mickeymen said:

0Y0  hello!

I was very impressed with your mod, it seems that I waited so long in Arma3, thanks!

However, I was embarrassed by the fact that you removed a special order (to heal) for the doctors.

Thus, the commander cannot choose a member of the squad and give the order to the medic

I would like to ask you - Is it possible in the furure to do so that a medic takes an order?

It seems to me that you have in vain removed this vanilla feature of the game, since it gave the medics in any team (man or AI) a special meaning.

I think not. For me, this is too difficult) And I'm not sure that this can be done at all through regular commands.

16 hours ago, 0Y0 said:

I think not. For me, this is too difficult) And I'm not sure that this can be done at all through regular commands.

what exact can be done?  The commander can not give orders to his subordinate? 

There is a good feature in the vanilla game - Medic heals a wounded man more effectively than a wounded man can heal himself.

And only the commander decides when the subordinate medic should leave the fight and can apply his skills.

Also, the player could report a wound and then the medic could come to him during the battle.

This interaction gives a sense of team play, and makes medics unique, even if you play singleplayer, but you don't have it

Still, try not to remove this feature from your mod, of course if possible/

Thank you

• Like 1

4 hours ago, mickeymen said:

what exact can be done?  The commander can not give orders to his subordinate? 

There is a good feature in the vanilla game - Medic heals a wounded man more effectively than a wounded man can heal himself.

And only the commander decides when the subordinate medic should leave the fight and can apply his skills.

Also, the player could report a wound and then the medic could come to him during the battle.

This interaction gives a sense of team play, and makes medics unique, even if you play singleplayer, but you don't have it

Still, try not to remove this feature from your mod, of course if possible/

Thank you

I understand) But I can't do it)

Fixed some bugs with animations.

Panic animation after knocking out weapons now works correctly.
When going into unconsciousness after bends down, jumps are minimized.
Only the wounded part of the body is covered with blood texture.
Added animations to someone who is being treated for a minor injury.
Fixed the replacement of medpackages and first-aid kits.

After injuries equipment remains in its slots.

Minimized blinking weapons when knocking out.
Added auto medic for AI (If a unit has no IFAK left, then it is assisted by a unit that has a large med kit and is in one group with it.).

Download new version.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Been playing around with this lately with some semi-large scale SP scenarios and seriously great work. It adds a whole new layer to the battlefield and is really fun to watch the AI help all their wounded. Also it's really nice to have AI actually help you out when you go down. 

Keep up the great work!

9 hours ago, x_DarkSpecter_x said:

Been playing around with this lately with some semi-large scale SP scenarios and seriously great work. It adds a whole new layer to the battlefield and is really fun to watch the AI help all their wounded. Also it's really nice to have AI actually help you out when you go down. 

Keep up the great work!

I think I have already done everything that I wanted)
Corrections will be made only if errors are found.

• Thanks 3

This really is an amazing mod. Totally worth ditching the clunky and annoying ace medical system. Thank you so much for this. The immersion is intense. I no longer feel like I'm fighting mindless robots but actual humans lol. Have you thought about implementing some form of the injury reaction to tank and vehicle crews?

Perhaps if a tank is damaged and a penetrating shot injures the crew, they bail out and instead of running away, they limp or crawl. And for unarmored vehicles, maybe they can be injured and go unconscious and need to be dragged out of their seats. Just some ideas.

3 hours ago, Dallas Medina said:

This really is an amazing mod. Totally worth ditching the clunky and annoying ace medical system. Thank you so much for this. The immersion is intense. I no longer feel like I'm fighting mindless robots but actual humans lol. Have you thought about implementing some form of the injury reaction to tank and vehicle crews? 

Perhaps if a tank is damaged and a penetrating shot injures the crew, they bail out and instead of running away, they limp or crawl. And for unarmored vehicles, maybe they can be injured and go unconscious and need to be dragged out of their seats. Just some ideas. 

About transport is an interesting idea.
I'll think about it, but now I'm making a mod with helmets. When I finish there the next model, see what I can do here.

I remember a similar system was still in OFP in the ECP mod.

• Like 2

I think i found a bug sometime a unit just lay in the panic/coward animation flat on their stomach and their weapons float mid air. To me it resembles the head glitch from ace in arma 2 where the unit is stuck on the ground unable to move or in this case break free of the animation

20 hours ago, 0Y0 said:

I remember a similar system was still in OFP in the ECP mod.

I yes in ECP mod crews would hop out on fire and run around or just die instantly. This also happens in the ifa3 liberation mod

and i would love to see you implement something like it in this mod.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, B_Fox said:

I think i found a bug sometime a unit just lay in the panic/coward animation flat on their stomach and their weapons float mid air. To me it resembles the head glitch from ace in arma 2 where the unit is stuck on the ground unable to move or in this case break free of the animation

Need a little more information about the problem) Does this happen after knocking out a weapon or after crawling?

So after playing around with this mod a lot, first I'd like to again say that I love it. I have some questions/feedback though. Keep in mind, this is all from single player. 

1) just a heads up, it doesn't seem to be fully compatible with the new GM DLC. They use new items that replace the first aid kit so there's no option to "provide medical care" to a fellow unit. AI has no problems healing each other, though. 

2) it would be very nice to have a "call for help" option to make an AI teammate prioritize helping you, likewise an option to command a teammate to help another teammate (more on this shortly). I understand that it's realistic and they want to clear the area first, but sometimes the help doesn't come and I just wait there until I bleed out. 

3) continuing from #2, would it be possible to edit who has priority for healing? It seems like most of the time my machinegunner is the one dragging people away and healing them while my medic is just hanging out. I think it just goes to the closet unit, which is nice, but I personally would like to see the closet unit drag the injured person away, and then the medic heals them. I know that's asking a lot, but would it be possible? 

4) is there any way you can heal yourself after getting shot somewhere that doesn't incapacitate you? It seems that when I get shot in the hands, my gun flies away which is awesome, but then I just stand there with my hands up for a while until I pass out and need a teammate. Would it be possible to add a "heal yourself" option when you're injured and not unconscious? 

This mod is seriously amazing though, especially for people who play singleplayer like myself. Thank you very for you work on this!

• Like 1

On 5/1/2019 at 10:16 AM, x_DarkSpecter_x said:

So after playing around with this mod a lot, first I'd like to again say that I love it. I have some questions/feedback though. Keep in mind, this is all from single player. 

1) just a heads up, it doesn't seem to be fully compatible with the new GM DLC. They use new items that replace the first aid kit so there's no option to "provide medical care" to a fellow unit. AI has no problems healing each other, though. 

2) it would be very nice to have a "call for help" option to make an AI teammate prioritize helping you, likewise an option to command a teammate to help another teammate (more on this shortly). I understand that it's realistic and they want to clear the area first, but sometimes the help doesn't come and I just wait there until I bleed out. 

3) continuing from #2, would it be possible to edit who has priority for healing? It seems like most of the time my machinegunner is the one dragging people away and healing them while my medic is just hanging out. I think it just goes to the closet unit, which is nice, but I personally would like to see the closet unit drag the injured person away, and then the medic heals them. I know that's asking a lot, but would it be possible? 

4) is there any way you can heal yourself after getting shot somewhere that doesn't incapacitate you? It seems that when I get shot in the hands, my gun flies away which is awesome, but then I just stand there with my hands up for a while until I pass out and need a teammate. Would it be possible to add a "heal yourself" option when you're injured and not unconscious? 

This mod is seriously amazing though, especially for people who play singleplayer like myself. Thank you very for you work on this!

1. I have not seen the DLC. When I look, it will be possible to think.

2, 3. There is a problem in the AI itself. It does not always reach the destination. If he did not reach, the next one is assigned after 20 seconds.
In a calm atmosphere there are no problems. And when there is a fight, the AI behaves differently)

4. The mechanics are so ... When you lost a weapon, you need to either wait for a recovery or run a certain distance. By default it is about 50 meters. When you come back to normal, you can bandage yourself if there is a medkit.

Adding an option "heal yourself" will break the whole point)

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, 0Y0 said:

1. I have not seen the DLC. When I look, it will be possible to think.

2, 3. There is a problem in the AI itself. It does not always reach the destination. If he did not reach, the next one is assigned after 20 seconds.
In a calm atmosphere there are no problems. And when there is a fight, the AI behaves differently)

4. The mechanics are so ... When you lost a weapon, you need to either wait for a recovery or run a certain distance. By default it is about 50 meters. When you come back to normal, you can bandage yourself if there is a medkit.

Adding an option "heal yourself" will break the whole point)

Thanks for the reply and the info. Keep up the great work!

On 4/28/2019 at 9:26 AM, 0Y0 said:

Need a little more information about the problem) Does this happen after knocking out a weapon or after crawling?

I finally got back to arma now with pics

it alters between this

KaS24VC.jpeg

and this

aI1EsbT.jpeg

It's as if it wants to play a new animation but can't.

3 hours ago, B_Fox said:

I finally got back to arma now with pics

it alters between this

KaS24VC.jpeg

and this

aI1EsbT.jpeg

It's as if it wants to play a new animation but can't.

I can second this, ive seen it quite often. AI wont do anything after loosing their gun or rolling back over and just sit there like this unable to be interacted with

Yes, I noticed the same thing. I will look for a solution to the problem.

Is it possible to make it so that if you dont have a FAK you can use the one on the unit thats down if they have one? And if you dont, the ability to stabilize them until a medic gets to them

• Like 1

17 hours ago, LykosMactire said:

Is it possible to make it so that if you dont have a FAK you can use the one on the unit thats down if they have one? And if you dont, the ability to stabilize them until a medic gets to them

It is done this way) But this only works with players) If you are treating an AI, then only you should have a FAK.

Hi there! I'm having trouble finding the "CBA mod menu" that should have all the PIR settings. I have only 2 CBA tabs, called "CBA Weapons" and "CBA UI". None of them have all the settings that you can see on the first post of this thread.

23 hours ago, Kicillof said:

Hi there! I'm having trouble finding the "CBA mod menu" that should have all the PIR settings. I have only 2 CBA tabs, called "CBA Weapons" and "CBA UI". None of them have all the settings that you can see on the first post of this thread.

I do not know what it can be. For me now the menu is working fine.

CxIdC8gSyNY.jpg