0Y0

Project injury reaction

20 hours ago, Disgusting_Man said:

Just found this mod. And it's another great work by 0Y0) But in my opinion there is too much blood effects. I don't think if you get hit in leg you will have your eyes filled with blood. Maybe it will be better to add pain effects like in ACE. Just a suggestion)

I agree. The first time that I encountered the blood-spatter in eyes effect, I really thought that I had been hit in the head but a quick self-interaction revealed that I had suffered a different injury.

So I simply disabled the effect on the player. Is there any chance that we can disable or swap this blood-spatter in eyes effect?

Because otherwise this mod seriously improves the immersiveness, e.g. I sometimes find myself staring in shock at an injured comrade crawling or rolling nearby.

In fact, the harder the injury, the stronger the effect) And when you lose blood, it becomes more difficult to see.

The main point is that the player must be disoriented. With this effect copes well)

I understand that in reality it does not always bleed the eyes, but the real pain is not transmitted through the monitor)

44 minutes ago, 0Y0 said:

In fact, the harder the injury, the stronger the effect) And when you lose blood, it becomes more difficult to see.

The main point is that the player must be disoriented. With this effect copes well)

I understand that in reality it does not always bleed the eyes, but the real pain is not transmitted through the monitor)

Understood. And i hope in future you will find solution with body armor because now with this mod every body armor no matter what kind of protection class it has can take only one hit from any weapon and it's not very good.

Should this mod work with Antistasi? I have an Ace no medical mod so I don't use the ace med system, however, Antistasi has Ace revive integrated. So would I still not be able to use this mod with Antistasi? Apologies if it's a dumb question

20 hours ago, Baddrifter said:

Should this mod work with Antistasi? I have an Ace no medical mod so I don't use the ace med system, however, Antistasi has Ace revive integrated. So would I still not be able to use this mod with Antistasi? Apologies if it's a dumb question

If in this mod is no medical system, then it should. But you should check)

People. I have a question.

I need to add new firstaidkit to the game. But I do not understand exactly how to do this in the config)

It is necessary that the subject itself be in the same place as regular firstaidkit in the arsenal.
But the item should not have any special properties, such as a regular firsaidkit.

This works) But I can not change the weight))

class CfgWeapons
{
    class ToolKit;

class PiR_bint: ToolKit
   {
		mass=6;
		scope=2;
		scopeCurator = 2;
		author="0-0";
		displayName="NewFirstAidKit";
		descriptionShort = "Яаяа";
		picture = "\A3\weapons_f\Items\data\UI\gear_FirstAidKit_CA.paa";
		model="\A3\Weapons_F\Items\FirstAidkit.p3d";
		vehicleClass = "Items";

};

class PiR_apteka: ToolKit
   {
		mass=60;
		scope=2;
		scopeCurator = 2;
		author="0-0";
		displayName="NewMediKit";
		descriptionShort = "";
		picture = "\A3\weapons_f\Items\data\UI\gear_medikit_CA.paa";
		model="\A3\Weapons_F\Items\Medikit.p3d";
		vehicleClass = "Items";

};	  
};  

Tell me how to do it rationally.

I think I solved the problem)

New functions:

Added about 680 sounds of moans and screams (dont ask why).
Removed standard treatment system.
Now won't trigger in water.
Fixed minor animation issues.
Now commander after revive will returns to his post.
Added the ability to stop soldiers crawling or panicking.
Now you bandage the wounded with his IFAK. If he doesnt has one, then will be used your.
Added aid search radius setting for AI.
Added coefficient setting for crawling.
Added coefficient setting for panic.

Download new version.

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

Fixed little bug with IFAKs.
Now you can disable mod for any fraction.
Added an option for disable mod for AI.

Download new version.

• Like 2

Could this make Ai put other Ai into a vehicle or helicopter cargo too,please?  Maybe,orginize a 360* defence if troops are available?   Thank you.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, john111 said:

Could this make Ai put other Ai into a vehicle or helicopter cargo too,please?  Maybe,orginize a 360* defence if troops are available?   Thank you.

No, we are not planning this.

1 hour ago, 0Y0 said:

No, we are not planning this.

With your removal of the standard treatment system, are AI medics still able to administer first aid?

Also, are AI medics able to calm injured soliders? (to prevent them from crawling or panicking)

Equally, will AI medics throw smoke grenades to provide temporary cover will they drag or heal wounded?

Finally, are AI medics able to drag soldiers into cover?

5 minutes ago, domokun said:

With your removal of the standard treatment system, are AI medics still able to administer first aid?

Also, are AI medics able to calm injured soliders? (to prevent them from crawling or panicking)

Equally, will AI medics throw smoke grenades to provide temporary cover will they drag or heal wounded?

Finally, are AI medics able to drag soldiers into cover? 

Yes

No

Yes

Yes

))

3 hours ago, 0Y0 said:

Yes

No

Yes

Yes

))

Spasiba

Does the latest version support multiplayer?

9 minutes ago, domokun said:

Spasiba

Does the latest version support multiplayer?

Yes of course)

Hi, I would like to report a bug:

The mod seems having problem with popular Dynamic Recon Operation missions. When PIR is activated, you could not search dead bodies for intel.

It's not game breaking per say, but make DRO very difficult since those mission depends on playing finding hidden objectives by search for intel.

• Like 1

On 3/24/2019 at 11:57 PM, lugiahua said:

Hi, I would like to report a bug:

The mod seems having problem with popular Dynamic Recon Operation missions. When PIR is activated, you could not search dead bodies for intel.

It's not game breaking per say, but make DRO very difficult since those mission depends on playing finding hidden objectives by search for intel.

And is there a search implemented through an interactive action?

2 hours ago, 0Y0 said:

And is there a search implemented through an interactive action?

In DRO body searches are done with the interaction BIS_fnc_holdActionAdd introduced in Apex. 

• Like 1

Can somebody elaborate how this works with ACE and what settings I'd to change? 

53 minutes ago, Tobur said:

Can somebody elaborate how this works with ACE and what settings I'd to change? 

You need to delete from ACE those PBOs:
ace_medical
ace_medical_ai
ace_medical_blood
ace_medical_menu
ace_hitreaction
ace_gforces

These aren't necessary, but they only make the game worse 😄
ace_recoil
ace_noidle

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hey OYO! I was wondering, could there be a version without the removal of the old medical system? It was easier to make this mod play nice with TPW's mod back when there was still the old medical system, and it was also nice to be able to treat your own injuries, especially when playing some certain single-player missions. Also, I noticed some issue with units becoming healed but not having any ammunition (which may just be something that happens due to combining this mod with TPW's), so I took out the scripts for removing the unit's magazines, and that seemed to fix it. 

I suppose I could do it myself too, if you let me know how. Would removing this work, or is there more I need to do?

IF  ((({"FirstAidKit" == _x} count (itemCargo _x)) > 0) or (({"Medikit" == _x} count (itemCargo _x)) > 0)) then {    

_numberOfKits = {"FirstAidKit" == _x} count (itemCargo _x);

IF (_numberOfKits > 0) then {

_numberOfItems = itemCargo _x;
         _numberOfItems = _numberOfItems - ["FirstAidKit"];
         [_x, "FirstAidKit"] remoteExec ["removeItems", 0];
         clearItemCargoGlobal _x;
         _unitP = _x;
            {_unitP addItemCargoGlobal [_x, 1]} forEach _numberOfItems;

_x addItemCargoGlobal ["PiR_bint", _numberOfKits];
            for "_i" from 1 to _numberOfKits do { _x addItem "PiR_bint"};

};

_numberOfKits = {"Medikit" == _x} count (itemCargo _x);

IF (_numberOfKits > 0) then {

_numberOfItems = itemCargo _x;
         _numberOfItems = _numberOfItems - ["Medikit"];
         [_x, "Medikit"] remoteExec ["removeItems", 0];
         clearItemCargoGlobal _x;
         _unitP = _x;
            {_unitP addItemCargoGlobal [_x, 1]} forEach _numberOfItems;
         _x addItemCargoGlobal ["PiR_apteka", _numberOfKits];
            for "_i" from 1 to _numberOfKits do { _x addItem "PiR_apteka"};

};

15 hours ago, CzechsMix357 said:

Hey OYO! I was wondering, could there be a version without the removal of the old medical system? It was easier to make this mod play nice with TPW's mod back when there was still the old medical system, and it was also nice to be able to treat your own injuries, especially when playing some certain single-player missions. Also, I noticed some issue with units becoming healed but not having any ammunition (which may just be something that happens due to combining this mod with TPW's), so I took out the scripts for removing the unit's magazines, and that seemed to fix it.  

If you remove the part that removes units magazines. This will cause many behavioral problems. They will throw grenades when the wounded are crawling, will be stuck in place, and so on.

About old medicine. The treatment function there is for the player. But people complained that it does not always turn on.

Now I have completely redesigned the mod to work in unscheduled environment. And corrected a lot of mistakes. On this, do not do anything yet, wait for the update)

Update.

Now mod works in an unscheduled environment, so it works faster.
Solved problem with legs injury.
Fixed bug with the repetition of moans.
Fixed jams while dragging for AI and player.
Removed delay for adding injuries to a unit after respawn.
Fixed treatment problem, when you disable mod for player.
Injuries now work fine, if you switch to AI unit.

Download new version.

• Like 6

People need feedback.
Works, does not work? Because there were a lot of changes in the code.