0Y0

Project injury reaction

Hey OYO! Amazing mod so far! So, the issues that people have been talking about on Steam, such as not working with Bloodlust, and everything triggering on one hit regardless of damage or armor, I may have something you could look at to try to get all of those issues resolved. TPW MODS has a module (located in the script folder called "tpw_fall") that has an incapacitation effect for AI that reach a certain damage threshold. If you were to do something similar, and have your script for injuries fire at that point like TPW's incapacitation script does, that should solve all of those issues that people were mentioning. Let me know what you think!

57 minutes ago, jonipetteri said:

Thanks for your effort! Great mod.

Any known issues with

1.VCOM or

2.ASR or

3.ALiVE?

Not tested with them.
I use BCombat. He works with no problems.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, jonipetteri said:

Any known issues with

1.VCOM or

2.ASR or

have been tested with that two. didn't notice any issues.

• Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, CzechsMix357 said:

Hey OYO! Amazing mod so far! So, the issues that people have been talking about on Steam, such as not working with Bloodlust, and everything triggering on one hit regardless of damage or armor, I may have something you could look at to try to get all of those issues resolved. TPW MODS has a module (located in the script folder called "tpw_fall") that has an incapacitation effect for AI that reach a certain damage threshold. If you were to do something similar, and have your script for injuries fire at that point like TPW's incapacitation script does, that should solve all of those issues that people were mentioning. Let me know what you think!

This is due to HitPart EventHandler.

To make it work, I need this:

MYEVENT = UNITNAME addEventHandler ["HitPart",{(_this select 0) spawn MYFUNCTION}];

UNITNAME removeEventHandler ["HitPart", MYEVENT];

Write through remoteExec.

So.. I don't know how to assign an index to HitPart through remoteExec.

That's how it does not work))

MYEVENT = [UNITNAME, ["HitPart", {(_this select 0) spawn MYFUNCTION}]] remoteExec ["addEventHandler",0 , true];

UNITNAME removeEventHandler ["HitPart", MYEVENT];

Pliz bro add good blood mist effects too becoz this game looks old as fuck. I tried but i was not able to pliiz make sme good blood mist effect lyk squad. Other wise beautiful mod tho thanks for ur hard wrk bro

15 hours ago, HazJ said:

Not with me.

Grow up.

That’s because you are a beta male ☺️

4 hours ago, jonipetteri said:

Thanks for your effort! Great mod.

Any known issues with

1.VCOM or

2.ASR or

3.ALiVE?

No problems with vcom or asr here !

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

On 2/24/2019 at 2:32 PM, 0Y0 said:

Enable injuries for player

Is this the compatibility for ACE? I cannot get it working with ACE medical

5 minutes ago, Tobur said:

I completely removed the medicine from ACE and play without it. So it definitely works))

If you disable injuries for players. In theory, any medicine should work for them.

14 minutes ago, Tobur said:

Although not))) Then I will release the fix.

If someone did not understand.

Description of the mods mechanics for the player:

If you are wounded and you can crawl, or if your weapon has been knocked out, then you need to move a certain distance, or wait a certain time to go to the next state.

Help can be provided only when the player is in a state of unconscious. This condition is the end for any injury.

53 minutes ago, CzechsMix357 said:

Opps! Looks like the script I was talking about is actually within "tpw_bleedout" not "tpw_fall".

I need to learn how to assign an index) As soon as I understand how to do this, I will fix the compatibility)

But so far I have not found a solution)

So...

Added compatibility with bloodlust. And other similar mods.
Now it works fine with dedicated servers.
Added ability to disable injuries for civilians. If you play with zombies, for example.

Download new version.

• Thanks 5

Gg22PB5Fboo.jpg

Testit, and working well with this skript:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Just now, 0Y0 said:

working well with this skript

Thank you very much OYO and by the way there will be also a mod version available.  :thumbs-up:

Looking better every day, OYO! I was wondering, what do I need to change within the script to allow for units to stay in wounded animation for longer before bleeding out and dying? I want to have a battlefield littered with wounded men, like I can achieve using TPW bleedout. Right now, downed units die too quickly.

16 minutes ago, CzechsMix357 said:

Looking better every day, OYO! I was wondering, what do I need to change within the script to allow for units to stay in wounded animation for longer before bleeding out and dying? I want to have a battlefield littered with wounded men, like I can achieve using TPW bleedout. Right now, downed units die too quickly. 

I will try to add a setting in the menu to the next update.

How much time do you need?

2Brhk8LbdH0.jpg

Fixed:

Grenades do not hurt through walls
Removed hovering weapons in the air
Units do not teleport through floors when dragged
AI can pull the wounded from different floors of buildings
Fixed bug with knocking down NVG
AI no longer gets stuck in place while dragging wounded
Smoother animations when dragging player
Smoother animations while dragging AI
Unit does not teleport after dragging
If the injured unit has a backpack, the treatment option is shown first.
AI no longer remains in animation when crawling
Fixed a bug with a handgun

Changed:

AI became smarter when dragging wounded
Minimum blood loss time added to the menu.
Maximum blood loss time added to menu
Minimum treatment time added to menu
Maximum treatment time has been added to the menu.
Minimal suicide time added to menu
Maximum suicide time added to menu

Download new version.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

Units now move after helping out

Fixed bug with effects
Fixed animation glitch after dragging
Improved animation after knocking out weapons for AI

Download new version.

• Like 4

Coming along pretty well now.
One thing I still hope you rectify is the group leader getting ejected out of command status when wounded AND not being returned to it when treated.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LarsAspra said:

Coming along pretty well now.
One thing I still hope you rectify is the group leader getting ejected out of command status when wounded AND not being returned to it when treated.

And why is it necessary?

Might be mistaken but it messes with certain scenarios does it not?
When the unit's group leader has code in his init that can't be executed properly and vice versa when command of the squad is being passed around like in hot potato.
Again, I might be mistaken, but that's my reasoning for it, along with the pet peeve of seeing AI squad leaders suddenly be the ones taking orders.
Your mod though, I'm only giving suggestions.

Unrelated and something that has already been brought up, but have you considered making a setting that modifies the chance of hit reactions triggering, along with taking armor into account?
To simulate non-critical/low-reaction hits such as body armor saves,  bullet grazing and plain adrenaline desensitization.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, LarsAspra said:

Might be mistaken but it messes with certain scenarios does it not?
When the unit's group leader has code in his init that can't be executed properly and vice versa when command of the squad is being passed around like in hot potato.
Again, I might be mistaken, but that's my reasoning for it, along with the pet peeve of seeing AI squad leaders suddenly be the ones taking orders.
Your mod though, I'm only giving suggestions.

Unrelated and something that has already been brought up, but have you considered making a setting that modifies the chance of hit reactions triggering, along with taking armor into account?
To simulate non-critical/low-reaction hits such as body armor saves,  bullet grazing and plain adrenaline desensitization.

And if the commander is killed?) It will affect the same way on the game)

About body armor. I don't know yet. In this system it will be difficult to do. For this, most likely I will not be frolicking in the calculation.
At the moment, body armor prevents from immediate death when injured in the body.

Just found this mod. And it's another great work by 0Y0) But in my opinion there is too much blood effects. I don't think if you get hit in leg you will have your eyes filled with blood. Maybe it will be better to add pain effects like in ACE. Just a suggestion)

• Like 2