0Y0

Project injury reaction

@0Y0 you've been lovely taking other users feedback, so I'm going to take a big risk here... any chance or removing the CBA dependency? 🙂

3 minutes ago, Tankbuster said:

@0Y0 you've been lovely taking other users feedback, so I'm going to take a big risk here... any chance or removing the CBA dependency? 🙂

CBA and Vanilla have different hit parts. On this, remove the CBA will not work)

What is the reason? Is CBA bad?)

Just now, 0Y0 said:

CBA and Vanilla have different hit parts. On this, remove the CBA will not work)

What is the reason? Is CBA bad?)

I wouldn't say it's bad, but I don't use it and don't want to.

1 minute ago, Tankbuster said:

I wouldn't say it's bad, but I don't use it and don't want to.

Very strange position) Most mods with which I play use CBA)

So if I wrote a mod without a CBA, it wouldn't work for me)

4 minutes ago, 0Y0 said:

Very strange position) Most mods with which I play use CBA)

So if I wrote a mod without a CBA, it wouldn't work for me)

I don't use ANY mods. It's not a strange position, you just haven't come across it until now.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Tankbuster said:

I don't use ANY mods. It's not a strange position, you just haven't come across it until now. 

Probably)

• Like 1

On 2/20/2019 at 8:12 PM, Tankbuster said:

You don't use ANY mods yet you're in forum for mods and you're asking a modder to remove a dependency of an upcoming mod?

Seems strange to me too...

The process of final testing))

• Like 3

I love this mod, it adds many more options of life and difficulty to the game. But I have two questions:

1. Would it be possible to disarm an enemy AI that is on the ground dying or unconscious? After that, can I cure it without danger to attack or capture it?
2. Are you able to enable compatibility options with ACE?

Thanks for your work, I look forward to the final version.

11 minutes ago, Jove Chiere said:

I love this mod, it adds many more options of life and difficulty to the game. But I have two questions:

1. Would it be possible to disarm an enemy AI that is on the ground dying or unconscious? After that, can I cure it without danger to attack or capture it?
2. Are you able to enable compatibility options with ACE?

Thanks for your work, I look forward to the final version.

1.No, there is no such possibility)

2.Only if you remove the medicine from ACE. Or turn it off for AI, and turn it off for players in my mod.

Some nice variety there- the only thing i would ask is it possible to just remove the twitch entirely? The twitch is one of the worst decisions ive ever seen put into a game -now maybe had BI added a different animation like shocked/staggered etc alongside it, but they way they do it, its as if your merely annoying the soldier

10 hours ago, froggyluv said:

Some nice variety there- the only thing i would ask is it possible to just remove the twitch entirely? The twitch is one of the worst decisions ive ever seen put into a game -now maybe had BI added a different animation like shocked/staggered etc alongside it, but they way they do it, its as if your merely annoying the soldier 

Twitching? When a bullet hits a unit with its physics pulls? Did you mean that?

If yes, then unfortunately not, because I have not studied this area.
This effect can be reduced by Ragdoll mods.

Yes, i think froggy is referring to the twitch from the fifth soldier in your latest video showcase, he looks like he's been stung by a bee rather than taking a bullet... 

• Like 1

On 2/20/2019 at 7:12 PM, Tankbuster said:

Lol no mods ? You need mods For arma , it’s not ready  to play without them . unless you like the game to be a joke with enemies doing little twitches when shot then doing the splits when they die . Or seeing you from 800 m away in a bush and auto aim killing you with a pistol using automatic fire.  Or AI lying in the middle of a road out in the open when sniper fire just killed five of his friends. Or not being able to climb a small wall. When being hunted be enemies , instead having to walk 50 m to step over a smaller object . Lmfao

1 hour ago, EO said:

Yes, i think froggy is referring to the twitch from the fifth soldier in your latest video showcase, he looks like he's been stung by a bee rather than taking a bullet... 

Ok)) So I thought correctly))

I just have the variability that the unit would stay on its feet. In this case, the usual injury. And just this moment is on the 5th soldier)

OBdT9fvU1ak.jpg

First relise))))

Download relise version

I hope everything works. Both for players and for AI.

In the menu added the following features:

Enable injuries for player

Turn on smoke

Knock off helmet from the head

Knock the weapon out of hand

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

2 hours ago, CHICKENLICKEN said:

Lol no mods ? You need mods For arma , it’s not ready  to play without them . unless you like the game to be a joke with enemies doing little twitches when shot then doing the splits when they die . Or seeing you from 800 m away in a bush and auto aim killing you with a pistol using automatic fire.  Or AI lying in the middle of a road out in the open when sniper fire just killed five of his friends. Or not being able to climb a small wall. When being hunted be enemies , instead having to walk 50 m to step over a smaller object . Lmfao

Thanks for your advice, son. I was playing this game when you were inside your dad's cock.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
  • Confused 1

Try to keep the toxicity down..

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, 0Y0 said:

First relise))))

Download relise version

I hope everything works. Both for players and for AI.

In the menu added the following features:

Enable injuries for player

Turn on smoke

Knock off helmet from the head

Knock the weapon out of hand

Awesome

12 minutes ago, Tankbuster said:

Thanks for your advice, son. I was playing this game when you were inside your dad's cock.

Lmfao, then you would know that the modders and scripters here made the game 10x better. Ps. Stay calm, happy to meet u and discuss issue face to face :)

• Like 1

Yes, dad's cock, this is certainly good, but the topic is about something else)))

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Tankbuster said:

you were inside your dad's cock.

Desptite the bad word for a forum , it would be more gentle to say instead :

"you were in liquid form !"

I think this way would be better !

Sorry CHICKENLICKEN , but it this  was funny and i couldn't stand not to write about it!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, CHICKENLICKEN said:

No worries, I'm brothers with eveyroen

Not with me.

7 hours ago, CHICKENLICKEN said:

Ps. Stay calm, happy to meet u and discuss issue face to face 🙂

Grow up.