0Y0

Project injury reaction

I really like the original Injured AI mod and love ALL of the progress. May I ask for options to turn ON/OFF some of the functions because I am currently using Goko's Ballistics and that mod already does some great helmet damage effects.

I want to use BOTH your mod and Goko's at the same time or combined so if this would be perfect.

Or you do not have time to make it work together, at least allow us to enable or disable some parts.

Thank you for the consideration.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Valken said:

I really like the original Injured AI mod and love ALL of the progress. May I ask for options to turn ON/OFF some of the functions because I am currently using Goko's Ballistics and that mod already does some great helmet damage effects.

I want to use BOTH your mod and Goko's at the same time or combined so if this would be perfect.

Or you do not have time to make it work together, at least allow us to enable or disable some parts.

Thank you for the consideration.

I do not plan on making the shutdown option.

But I can tell you what parameter to replace, so that the helmet would not fly in my mod)

• Like 2

Grenade)

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, 0Y0 said:

Grenade)

OYO !

Your project is really great , i had also worked to a similar but , never published it like many othe stuff in my HD !

I would like to propose you  , it would be also good to implement when th e drop of the grenade to have some panic , like for example the uni t to run , drop done , get panic etc and the add the reation !

Just a thought !

What you 've create , in my opinion , should already have been , vas actual behavior in the standared Vanilla game !

Well done !  :f:

• Like 4

I was thinking about the reaction. But not now) First I finish the main thing.

• Thanks 1

This is pretty damn awesome! Realistic reactions to gunfire/explosions is something I have been missing in ArmA games for a good while.

Looking forward to the release. :happy:

• Like 3

Looks fantastic! Really looking forward to trying this out. This is exactly the kind of thing Arma coop needs!

People. I post the test version. Only single player.

It seems to be working.

Download test version.

To work requires CBA.

And now I need help)

Here it is, I need to make global.

_x addEventHandler ["HitPart", {(_this select 0) spawn fnc_PiR}];

Now, only AI and server hits are counted. Hits from other players are not counted.

And I cannot use "MPHit", because I also need the value of the body part I’ve got.

• Thanks 2

When I think of "make global" my first instinct would be "remoteExec". Dunno how useful it would be in this instance!

2 minutes ago, Moon_chilD said:

When I think of "make global" my first instinct would be "remoteExec". Dunno how useful it would be in this instance!

Maybe yes. But I could not understand how to write it correctly)

6 minutes ago, Moon_chilD said:

[_x, ["HitPart", {(_this select 0) spawn fnc_PiR}]] remoteExec ["addEventHandler", 0, true];

about the "0": I don'T know what the Target needs to be here
about the "true": Dunno if JIP is needed.

https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/remoteExec 

Thank you) I'll check it at home at night)

Gave the mod mod a little test and I like it so far.

I was also rather curious how it would play out with ACE running. (I know you answered the question of ACE compatibility already) Since I use ACE only with players and not with the AI I wondered if it still works. Lo and behold, it seems to still work...however, it seems that with ACE the AI dies really quickly therefore the effect of this mod is seen only rarely. But yes, it seems to also work with ACE running. 

It was quite cool to see someone crawl and soon after die of blood loss. (In what a morbid world we are living xD)

• Like 1

I use ACE also.  But I removed the medicine from there.

Maybe there is a medicine shutdown for AI in ACE?

Do you mean then overall medical part of ACE? If so, I think many player are using ACE because of the medical, especially in COOP Multiplayer. 

In the addon options you can set it up that AI is not effected by the ACE Medical. However in my test I had the feeling that enemies die quicker (even with only a pistol). This can have multiple reasons: 
Its either its a placebo effect and I just imagine that this is different or it has something to do with the other variables like Ballistics....maybe ACE even changes overall damage dealt by weapons (unsure about that one atm).

7 minutes ago, Moon_chilD said:

Do you mean then overall medical part of ACE? If so, I think many player are using ACE because of the medical, especially in COOP Multiplayer. 

In the addon options you can set it up that AI is not effected by the ACE Medical. However in my test I had the feeling that enemies die quicker (even with only a pistol). This can have multiple reasons: 
Its either its a placebo effect and I just imagine that this is different or it has something to do with the other variables like Ballistics....maybe ACE even changes overall damage dealt by weapons (unsure about that one atm).

Yes, remove all medicine)

Try running without ACE. And compare the speed of death.)

11 minutes ago, [A] Salbei said:

0Y0 you could also use CBA_fnc_targetEvent instead of remoteExec. Becouse HitPart only executes where the shooter is local.

Can you write for my function? It will be easier for me)

2 hours ago, 0Y0 said:

People. I post the test version.

Thank you very much OYO for sharing !  :thumbs-up:

Just now, GEORGE FLOROS GR said:

Thank you very much OYO for sharing !  :thumbs-up:

No problem)) Test it)

• Like 1

What i've seen in my tests so far is strange AI behavior. Such as an AI who was dragging another one start healing them just to suddenly start rolling to the left with the body still attached to him for a good 10 seconds before he suddenly glitched back into the healing animation and finished reviving

6 hours ago, LykosMactire said:

What i've seen in my tests so far is strange AI behavior. Such as an AI who was dragging another one start healing them just to suddenly start rolling to the left with the body still attached to him for a good 10 seconds before he suddenly glitched back into the healing animation and finished reviving 

Thank you) I'll check)

15 hours ago, LykosMactire said:

Is this often repeated?

I could not create a similar situation. But I will try again)