Fyi, v2. 15 is now live on steam:) 

NEW USAGE SYSTEM for medical treatment!!
- key to open all addaction for bandaging, blood transfusion, anti virus injector use and anti virus pill consumation: Shift + F
-> requires you to have the respective items and be under the effects of the relevant issues (bleeding or infected)
- press Shift + F again to hide the addactions

Site spawners
- position finder optimized
- no more debugg zone spawns
- spawn ONLY in map by default, no more marker placement needed
-> except Shipwrecks and Boats, where I am still looking for a good solution
- FPS optimized, hidden when noone near
- Bandit Camps, Crashsites, Hideouts and Shipwrecks have an scrollwheel action to scavence for lootbox
- AI FPS saving mechanics
- feral and patrol dog sounds fixed
- you can now chose side (east, west, independent or random) that will spawn at any site

The Living features:

bleeding:
- updated (dynamic animation/animation interruption, bleed effects)
- applied some fixes so bleeding only starts in intendet scenarios

healing:
- added autohealing that starts when: not bleeding, above 80 blood, (and if ravage) above 80 hunger and thirst

No FAK:
- option to remove FAKs updated, faks are removed from inventory at spawn/respawn and relpaced with bandages at pickup

-Animal spawner updated (Sheep, goats, cocks and wild-boars hooked to the caching function)
- first iteration of scripted (Event-handler "fired near") fleeing behavior of animals

General:
- Debug notifications added, you will see a hint summary of what has been spawned in.
- Auto recognition of ravage (disables ravage related content if ravage is not active)

- Healing system added: once the player has 90+ blood, is not bleeding and (ravage only) has 80+ hunger and thirst, he will heal every X seconds for Y amount of health. X and Y can be adjusted in the VA - Player settings. The feature can be turned off. I recommend to pair with the feature to disable FAK

• Thanks 1

Update :

Mod version : 0.1.778 (2019.09.02)

3 hours ago, haleks said:

Hello Ravagers!

Time for an update! A lot of fine-tuning, plus extended support for Livonia assets and ambient bandit camps as an added bonus \o/. Also, a new entry from EO's Survival Kit catalogue. 😉 

Full changelog :

Tweaked:
Fine-tuned the AI Looters system.
Minor tweaks to the AI Driver system.
The Loot Search system now supports objects from Livonia.
Updated survival system to handle more than one tent type.
Updated loot lists with new tents.

Fixed :
Fixed wrong descriptions for several ravage items.

New :
Added 3 new tents by EO.
Added an 'Ambient Camps' option to the AI Module.

This update will be closely followed by another "technical" one. A lot of the scripts in Ravage are executed in the scheduled environment; I think moving most of them in non scheduled environment will reduce the overall execution time for the background systems, that could improve performances in SP & local sessions - SP especially, where intensive scripts are more noticeable framerate-wise.

Have fun guys, and thank you for your continued support!

Update

Mod version : 0.1.779 (2019.09.05)

4 hours ago, haleks said:

Tiny update time!

Some bits related to sleeping in SP were outdated and needed a few tweaks... By the way, I will update the 'sleeping system' soon to be a bit more restrictive - more akin to what's done in The Long Dark. 😉 

Ravage Persistent Server

By damsous

On 9/22/2019 at 10:46 AM, damsous said:

After 68h of testing on dedicated server here the performance result :

So its highly optimised, all the main features are spawned, simulation of AI, static object, weaponholder.... are perfectly managed.

Solid 50 server fps/Low bandwith usage with 220 AI

DE5EA1A11C3CE0F6912F9CD7A160BDC48DF31CCA

Spoiler

F0DB9513E54E9EF68416B0148032A4A26236A31A

On 9/26/2019 at 8:32 PM, damsous said:

Mission uploaded :

So after 68h of intense testing, the mission is very optimised, 221 AI spawned, all the mission features are spawned, there is thousand of object on the map and also thousand of zombie killed.

You can check result (screenshot proof) at the top of the first post, and also find a link to download the mission.

The performance client are also great!! no matter how much time i spend on the server.

For more info :

Just notice i didn't add any link about the mod dependency, i will add this tomorow sorry

• Thanks 1

Can we not quote images as per our forum rules - Thanks

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, R0adki11 said:

forum rules - Thanks

Sorry , i totally forgot about it R0adki !

Thanks ! :wave:

3 hours ago, haleks said:

Hi guys!

Some quick news about the next update & recent suggestions :

On 10/11/2019 at 8:14 PM, EO said:

The only thing that should be addressed, and was previously acknowledged by Haleks, is the deletion of empty weapon holders to be followed by the "empty" "nothing here" messages as has been suggested by @LSValmont

I realised this week-end that I added a function to handle that in a previous version - but the script failed to identify emptied weaponHolders...

That is fixed on my current build - no more opening empty weaponHolders, and the overall "looting experience" is a tad more fluid. I still have to test the fix on CUP structures with proxies, but I'm confident it will solve all related problems.

Regarding a more detailed repair system for vehicles, it is very much needed indeed. It probably won't be part of the next update, but I reckon a lot of props from recent DLCs can be put to good use. 😉 

Here's the planned changelog :

Reveal hidden contents

Tweaked:
Moved several background scripts to non scheduled environment:
* AI management system
* weaponHolders/Groups/Corpses clean-up system
* Both External and Internal vehicles caching systems
* Dynamic Furniture system
New BI key (it's the last one, promised!).

Fixed:
Emptied WeaponHolders weren't properly removed from the Loot Management System.

New:
New parameter (Zombies Module) to allow or prevent zombies from grabbing gear from players.

Right now I have a ready-to-release build, but I want to have a go at something that has been bothering me lately, which is the vanilla AI being pretty much completely deaf... They simply don't hear gunshots beyond a very small range, unless they're directly being shot at. Since I have a pretty solid "enhanced audio perception" for zombies already, I figure it shouldn't be too much troubles to work something out for the vanilla AI.

The update should happen sometime this week, maybe followed by another one before November.

Update

Mod version : 0.1.79 (2019.10.26)

57 minutes ago, haleks said:

Hello Ravagers!

I'm pushing another small update! Nothing big, just another pass at optimising various scripts :

Tweaked:
Various optimisations on most background scripts.

Fixed:
Wrong Simulation type for "Land_Lighthouse_F".

New:
Added "Post-Apo" underwear to AI units spawned by Ravage.*

*It's basically just the brown version of the default underwear "uniform". It sounds like a stupid detail, but hey, there's no way anyone could keep their underwear that clean and white after a few weeks in the wastelands!

Let me know if you guys notice any changes performance-wise with the last updates, bad or good. I don't think it will have much impact in a dedicated environment, but hopefully low-end configs might notice some improvements in local MP or SP.

As always : have fun, and thanks to my supporters! 😉 

Update

Mod version : 0.1.80 (2019.11.02)

5 hours ago, haleks said:

New update, bringing boar back to the menu - bon appétit guys! 😉 

Tweaked:
Zed behaviour is now "paused" when knocked down on the ground.
Moved "turn into zombie" scripts to cfgFunctions.

Fixed:
Fixed a typo preventing players from gutting boars.