Oldninja

Random Map

After the latest update I spent several hours this afternoon playing the latest version. Have to say that initially I was not too keen on the random Map change, however after a number of encounters I got used to it, and have to say I quite like it. Is this the future of the game? And if so will am I right to assume there be additional maps.

I have two other items of feedback.

1. Having exited a recent encounter with a supply crate, I have to say I was disappointed that the contents were inversely proportional to the effort and anxiety required to get it. Could I suggest that a future update increases the amount of loot in the supply drop.

2. Where do I get my hands on plans. I have, by luck managed to pick up a couple of weapon and bullet plans, from where I can't recall. But never found any medical plans. Perhaps they could be a little more plentiful.

If I remember correctly in a dev stream they mentioned they did the random map so that their smaller player base wasn't all spread out waiting for games in different maps. This way you are more likely to get an encounter. 

On 2/4/2019 at 6:27 PM, Hham said:

If I remember correctly in a dev stream they mentioned they did the random map so that their smaller player base wasn't all spread out waiting for games in different maps. This way you are more likely to get an encounter. 

I dislike random maps

I kept getting the snow maps over and over and over again last night. As much as 4 or 5 times in a row. I would like the choice to wait for a different map.

Instead, show us how many players a queued waiting on each map.

Yeah same problem here. I think it random map was just a temporary fix. I think they want you to be able to choose.