My only issue because I know it's a game preview so the actuall mechanics dont bother me, and I dont know if this has been stated in a previous post, but I got one of my friends to play and end up buying the game playing duos with them was alot of fun, however our only problem was that while in duos the only way you can tell where your teamate is, is by looking at the map we would like to see some sort of icon or something to indicate where your teamate is without having to bring up the map so there for you dont accidentally annihilate your own teamate because they run in to the barred house because your freaking out because you can hear multiple footsteps, haha. Otherwise we love this game!!!!!

I like the hardcore aspect of no icon. It requires good communication. The icon would break some of the immersion too. Just my opinion. 

No thanks I'll take a hardcore mode with no HUD or emblem over my team mate any day. This forces people to actually communicate and play as a solid team which I believe so many if not almost all games suffer no a days. You don't have your mates in war running around with blue flags on their head lol. 

I think adding an icon above your teammates head removes immersion and makes the game a bit easier imo. Maybe just adding team colored armbands could be a better alternative.