TheTimer8

I need some help with code for objects

Okay, so what I mean is that how can a helicopter without sling load can an object attached to the helicopter like an ATV while the helicopter goes to the object and the object automatically picks it up and you can fly with the object then that object can also be detached from the helicopter. I have found no example with a full response or solution to even base off of to help me in any way so I don't think this question has even been asked before.

3 hours ago, TheTimer8 said:

how can a helicopter without sling load can an object attached to the helicopter like an ATV

Hello there TheTimer8  and welcome also to Bis Forums !

It is possible to use in your mission logistic scripts , like :

etc

• Like 1

7 hours ago, TheTimer8 said:

Okay, so what I mean is that how can a helicopter without sling load can an object attached to the helicopter like an ATV while the helicopter goes to the object and the object automatically picks it up and you can fly with the object then that object can also be detached from the helicopter. I have found no example with a full response or solution to even base off of to help me in any way so I don't think this question has even been asked before.

Can you give some more details about what exactly you want to do, it would be easier to give you solutions that way. 

If you just want to pick something up with a helicopter when you fly over it, and release it at a certain point, triggers with the attach/detach command would be the simplest.