DanteMccloud

All kills show as suicide?

Hello so I have a strange issue and i don’t know how or what I did to mess this up haha.

everytime a player on my server kills anything it always registers as that unit killed itself

I shoot and kill a zombie...

”ZombieA killed by ZombieA

a player shoots and killed me...

“Player DanteMcclous Killed DanteMccloud”

etc etc, I’m not sure how I managed to mess something like that up or how to even begin going about fixing it. I’ve been looking all around and can’t find any information. Has anyone else encountered this or know how to fix it? Or any suggestions on where to begin?

7 hours ago, DanteMccloud said:

on my server kills

Hello there DanteMccloud !

Post your script that you are using and just to know you can also check here :

4 hours ago, GEORGE FLOROS GR said:

Hello there DanteMccloud !

Post your script that you are using and just to know you can also check here :

I don’t think that script would help unless the messages contain debug I formation. I already know that a object is being killed and the server is registering it as the object is being killed by itself. It’s showing in RPT logs and in the in game side chat the messages I showed above. I don’t have a script that is doing it, likely just a setting that was changed somewhere that is causing it.

update: figured it out. It had to do with my ACE3 medical integration into Exile

4 hours ago, DanteMccloud said:

I don’t have a script that is doing it, likely just a setting that was changed somewhere that is causing it.

I remember playing exile with some adds with extra chat notification and since it's not vanilla then we are talking about a problematic script.

4 hours ago, GEORGE FLOROS GR said:

I remember playing exile with some adds with extra chat notification and since it's not vanilla then we are talking about a problematic script.

Exile has built in kill notification for players dying and such so no need for extra scripts to show death causes. 

I found the route kinda, it’s not a script. It’s a conflict with Exile and ACE. With ACE added in there is a conflict and when anything kills a zombie or player it just registered that they died and notes themself as the killer instead of whoever killed it. Oddly enough Sarge-Ai works perfectly when they die lol.