Reeveli

Help with ACE_isUnconscious

So I am making a mission where an unconscious player (using the Ace medical system) has to be dragged/carried to an evacuation zone for them to be sent back to base. This is simply a trigger with the following parameters:

Activation: Any Player

Activation type: Present

Repeatable

Condition: (player getVariable "ACE_isUnconscious" isEqualTo true) && (player in thisList);

On Activation: player execVM "scripts\Evacuation.sqf";

cutText ["You are being evacuated...","black out",0.5];
sleep 1;
player setpos (getpos tp_base);
playSound "ski_long";
player playAction "PlayerStand";
sleep 20;
cutText ['','black in',5];

However there is a problem. If a player gets shot down in the evacuation zone everything works as intended. However when I was testing this with another player we found out that if somebody is dragged/carried (and then dropped) into the evacuation area the trigger won't activate. To eliminate any problems I also tested this without the script and just having player setpos (getpos tp_base) in the  on activation field and the result was the same. So it seems that the trigger condition is insufficient. I am not sure why the trigger doesn't activate the moment a patient is dropped into the area so would anyone have any ideas how to improve the trigger?

Condition: this && {player in thisList} && {player getVariable ["ACE_isUnconscious",false]};

On 1/18/2019 at 8:17 PM, davidoss said:

Condition: this && {player in thisList} && {player getVariable ["ACE_isUnconscious",false]};

Just tested this and unfortunately it will not work. After dragging the patient into the trigger area and then dropping him will not activate the trigger.

@Reeveli , change activation to "None" and "Condition" to

(player inArea thisTrigger) and {player getVariable ["ACE_isUnconscious", false]}