Hello, My name is Peter Stuart. I Surely do enjoy the flying aspect in ArmA III. Ive been flying in ArmA, since ArmA II Operation Arrowhead. I have recently thought of hosting a server where it is as a Simulation RolePlay server, of planes. Starting off with a small ultralight aircraft, and working your way up the ladder and becoming a International pilot. The more in game time you fly, the more money you earn, with that money you will be able to purchase planes, with a limitless variety. ranging from a Cessna 185 to a Beautiful 747-400.

I unfortunately lack the skills to work on such a server, but i am willing to bring along some server developers for a wild ride! I also am clueless as to what terrain/map would be necessary to hold such a server, as a terrain/map will require 2-3 major airports, and 2-3 minor landing strips, for smaller aircraft. if you have any questions and or comments, please be sure to leave some down below, as i would love to hear some feedback on this wacky idea!

DEVELOPERS:

GameMode Devs: 0/3

Game Server Devs: 1/3

Discord Server Devs: 1/3

TeamSpeak Server Devs: 0/3

ADMINISTRATION/STAFF:

Game Server Staff: 3/8

Discord Server Staff: 1/8

TeamSpeak Server Staff: 0/8

(Staff Count To Be Increased)

(THIS SERVER WILL BE A RESEMBLANCE TO MICROSOFT FLIGHT SIMULATOR X (MFSX) On Steam!)

Discord Server:

https://discord.gg/33VtEPB

thank you,

Peter Stuart