Sign in to follow this  
froggyluv

CTD Forces Full Steam Re-Download + Mods

So googled this but no definitive answers as far as I can tell - when the game occasionally hard crashes forcing a PC reset -STeam no longer is aware I have the full Arma game as well as 100GB of mods in the Workshop folder. Its all there yet nothing I do ie restart steam etc fixes the problem and I actually have to delete all the old files or Steam wont download it as it doesnt have enough space..for Arma3..which is still on the HD thereby taking up the space......  ......So itll be a full overnight download of almost 200gb - anyone know a better fix ?

Hi Froggy,

This happened to me a few days ago... No idea. Steam CS could not help me.

I suggest you move or rename the mod workshop folder then try to validate ARMA if possible.

I am literally reinstalling all my mods now... 600+ GB... eepp... been 2 days and counting...

Its a steam issue not BIS but I don't know the solution other than to reinstall...everything... sigh....

Hey man - wow 600GB....your pain makes me feel better

j/k brutal. Funny thing is it happened to me once before and Iwas able to find a fix but have hence forgotten it and cant relocate it. Question: do you use multiple HD's?

@froggyluv- I have one 960GB SSD only for ARMA 3. But I hate to re-dl as it wears out the SSD... Sigh... looks like 450 GB done... about 150 to go.. maybe 2 more days if my PC does not crash... Sigh...

If you remember the solution, let us know.

I think I already know and its good old Armaholic and @folders. ;)

Good luck brother!

• Thanks 1