Sign in to follow this  
Ddraig_goch

ARMA 3 launch issues

Help! My computer crashed when playing ARMA 3 Battle Royale and now ARMA 3 is not working. Opening with Arma3Launcher with BR and mods loaded I get the message "Addon CUP_Weapons_StaticWeapons requires addon a3_Armor_F_Slammer". All the servers are marked red and if I try joining I get a big list of files from different mods that don't have the correct keys and I can't join. I have uninstalled and reinstalled ARMA 3 and the mods, but I still have the problem. What else can I do?

Hi, welcome to the forum.

Try first verifying the integrity of your local files via steam.

Did you re-download all the mods you are running?  If you haven't do that, if you have, re-download them again just to be sure.

And what do you mean all the server are marked red?  It's pretty normal that most of the servers out there don't used the exact combination of mods you're running.  Even with a vanilla setup you can't join all severs. 

Hi,

Yes I tried verifying and have re-downloaded the mods twice, no joy. When I bring up the server browser for "last man standing" (Battle Royale) I normally get green dots on the right hand side of the server name. Now they are all red indicating a key problem and I can't

Problem solved. The mod combination which was working fine before my computer crashed is now the issue, I had to remove 3 WS mods to fix the issue