Invasionsgaming1

Vigor Feed Back

there is a glith in the game right now with sometimes when you go to kill someone your gun doesn't fire and the looting doesn't allways come up with the x to loot it when your next to it hope this helps been streaming 8 hours aday hope this helps you to fixs the bugs that are in the game right now as I stream this game for about 10 hours aday to help you guys out thanks Vigor

• Thanks 1

Same thing happening to me actually the reason I came on the forums when shooting at a enemy the game seems to lag and sometimes the bullets still register sometime they don’t and it’s very difficult to search loot once the “X” button gets bugged it pop up but not long enough to long press on it

• Thanks 1

Same issue here. I really think they need to fix these issues first to improve player retention. You can't expect to build numbers first and then decide to fix everything..

I was dubious about the earlier comment regarding hits registering. Until this morning. I fired approx 30 bullets into an opponent who simply raised his weapon and took me out with one burst.

I previously commented about 'super soldiers' with enhanced defence and attack attributes for testing purposes, but I think it must be a bug.

It has happened a lot to me, and is independent of firing position. Now I'm convinced, it is affecting my approach to the game as I'm now not confident of getting a kill even when I have clear sight of unaware targets.

• Thanks 1

Reporting another event, and I'm now unsure if it's the game mechanics that are to blame.

Bear with me, but just 20 minutes ago I waited for 2 players to resolve their encounter, then from a place of good cover fired on the winner. I know I hit the target, but not enough hits to end the encounter. The player only fired a quick burst and killed me. This isn't the first time it's happened. Does the game somehow enhance the offensive capabilities of a player that's attacked? I ask because it happens virtually every time that I fail to finish an encounter with the first volley, I get killed.

I have to say that on a few occasions it's happened in reverse, even when I didn't think I'd made a clean hit.

Anyone else experienced anything similar.

Forgot to add. Love the game and trying not to sound too negative in my feedback. Please Devs, keep up the good work, as I'm sure the player base will continue to grow.