After around 1-2 hours of game-play on a server I will get a connection error even-though my internet connection is fine. Attempting to leave the server will cause the game to freeze not allowing the games to exit the time it takes to break tends to be faster on servers with more people and activity but even then it can run longer than on a smaller server, I will list the things that I try and what response I get.

Leave the server - Game freezes cant Alt-tab or Ctrl-alt-Del to access task manager forced to restart computer

Alt-Tab - I am brought to the desktop however it freezes almost immediately. forced to restart computer

Ctrl-alt-Del - The game screen will immediately freeze, forced to restart computer

My computer specs-  RAM:  16 GB
                                           GPU: EVGA GTX 960
                                           CPU: Intel Core i5-4690K 3.50GHz
                                           Motherboard: ASUS Z97 - A
                                           Power supply: EVGA 700B

As for the game I have no mods on my game and as for server side, regardless of weather or not the server has mods the game will freeze eventually.  I have reinstalled my graphics drivers and DirectX as well as Visual C++ 2013 Redistributable

I have done so fucking much I just have no idea what the issue is I am almost certain it's is a software issue I just can't pin it down.

Hi, welcome to this forum.

Have you monitored your CPU/GPU usage and temperature while this is going on? 

Also is there anything of interest in the RPT file when it freezes?