I really enjyo the gear the gear you made especially the Ops Cores. 

I would really like to see some Ops Cores without Headsets. 

@fingolfin as you have used the RHS devbranch saws to retexture, you really can't say when this update is coming out, can you? Are you going to wait until RHS releases them, in which nobody knows the estimated time or are you going to make your mod RHS Devbranch dependent?

18 hours ago, Flari said:

I really enjyo the gear the gear you made especially the Ops Cores. 

I would really like to see some Ops Cores without Headsets. 

Some headsetless Ops Cores will make it into the next release. :wink_o:

33 minutes ago, jonstyle said:

@fingolfin as you have used the RHS devbranch saws to retexture, you really can't say when this update is coming out, can you? Are you going to wait until RHS releases them, in which nobody knows the estimated time or are you going to make your mod RHS Devbranch dependent?

I’ll decide this when I'm done with everything I want to add for the next update. Perhaps RHS has released the new official version until then and the question is mood. But I'm kind of against forcing everyone to use the RHS Dev releases. So, one way to go would be to make an optional RHS Dev config adding the SAW classes and SCAR operators.

1 minute ago, fingolfin said:

Some headsetless Ops Cores will make it into the next release. :wink_o:

I’ll decide this when I'm done with everything I want to add for the next update. Perhaps RHS has released the new official version until then and the question is mood. But I'm kind of against forcing everyone to use the RHS Dev releases. So, one way to go would be to make an optional RHS Dev config adding the SAW classes and SCAR operators.

I think it will be better to wait until next RHS official release. I hope we won't have to wait long.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Disgusting_Man said:

I think it will be better to wait until next RHS official release. I hope we won't have to wait long.

Just when you talk about it RHS drops a new WIP update including the S&S Plateframes. Now I’ll definitely have to wait ‘til the next release…

ylBEFzK.png

• Like 7
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, fingolfin said:

Just when you talk about it RHS drops a new WIP update including the S&S Plateframes. Now I’ll definitely have to wait ‘til the next release…

ylBEFzK.png

zi9meae.png

Is it the same model? So now it will be a part of RHS USAF or what? Or it is a model from UnderSiege Gear & Uniforms?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Disgusting_Man said:

zi9meae.png

Is it the same model? So now it will be a part of RHS USAF or what? Or it is a model from UnderSiege Gear & Uniforms?

Yes, the model was done by Warden_1 who is part of RHS and USP. The base model has been part of RHSUSF for are long time, but was hidden in the arsenal. Now, different loadouts have been added to the devbranch.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, fingolfin said:

Yes, the model was done by Warden_1 who is part of RHS and USP. The base model has been part of RHSUSF for are long time, but was hidden in the arsenal. Now, different loadouts have been added to the devbranch.

Oh! Great!

The Marksman variant of the plate frame has Mk17 magazines in it as well to compliment the lovely SCAR-H 😄

@fingolfin How do you feel about the helmets in @maritime_helmetV2 vs those found in the Military Gear Pack?

4 hours ago, ILVIThNI said:

The Marksman variant of the plate frame has Mk17 magazines in it as well to compliment the lovely SCAR-H 😄

@fingolfin How do you feel about the helmets in @maritime_helmetV2 vs those found in the Military Gear Pack?

CAG doesn't really use SCARs but I'll add one operator with a SCAR-H anyway.

I won't add more dependencies. So, this is a no on these helmets.

4 minutes ago, fingolfin said:

CAG doesn't really use SCARs but I'll add one operator with a SCAR-H anyway.

I won't add more dependencies. So, this is a no on these helmets.

Oh I understand on the dependencies. Was just curious if you had seen them. I never really see the helmets get used by anyone.

CAG may not use them but USAF CCTs do I believe. Since you have a CCT in there already, it could be a good place to plug one in if you want to leave your CAG units more authentic.

cct-scar-h-hr.jpg

• Like 2

I will just drop this off here and let you guys figure out the new stuff… :whistle:

q8b4jk3.jpg

On 3/10/2019 at 7:17 PM, ILVIThNI said:

CAG may not use them but USAF CCTs do I believe. Since you have a CCT in there already, it could be a good place to plug one in if you want to leave your CAG units more authentic.

That’s a good idea, I will add a CCT with a SCAR-H.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Already in love with the looks on the SAW repaints. Maybe, you could put a second version of the mod on the workshop that works with the RHSDev stuff. Just a thought to maybe help solve the problem.

• Like 1

I can see new scopes, supressors and bipods in desert camo. And new magazine model on HK416. And maybe new MGP uniform retexture? All of this looking great. Can't wait for next updates by RHS and you to use all this cool things))) Thank you for your work)

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Disgusting_Man said:

I can see new scopes, supressors and bipods in desert camo. And new magazine model on HK416. And maybe new MGP uniform retexture? All of this looking great. Can't wait for next updates by RHS and you to use all this cool things))) Thank you for your work)

Yeah, that’s pretty much it. :smile_o: Regarding the magazine: that’s part of the RHS devbranch. The scopes and bipod were donated by Kiory, praise to him! The silencers are a retexture of Toadies stuff and the uniform is a retexture of Adacas’ PCU jacket. It will come in different camos:

JEsyk2b.jpg

Also, added a version of the RHS SR-25 with darker camo textures to match the scopes.

• Like 10

What harness/vest is the left guy wearing and where is it from? Or is it sekrit upcoming for this mod?

Just now, GAF Toby S. said:

What harness/vest is the left guy wearing and where is it from? Or is it sekrit upcoming for this mod?

It's a retexture of the RHS S&S plate frame and will be in the next update.

Just now, fingolfin said:

It's a retexture of the RHS S&S plate frame and will be in the next update.

Nice! Can't wait now 🙂

• Like 1

Looks great, will the shortdot zoom be adjustable? I know they wasn't before.

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, T. Ditch said:

I hope so too

What's the future hold for this when USP releases?   Still going to be it's own thing and use USP stuff or became part of it. Just curious because I know you are part of that team. 

11 hours ago, T. Ditch said:

10 hours ago, BLKOUT666 said:

I hope so too

Yes, it will. Nothing fancy like PiP, but these three (basicly two, you have to zoom in) optics:

BHgNGJL.jpg

rRGptaq.jpg

Ng1WsAK.jpg

Zeroing will go up to 800m, unless someone with more knowledge of optics and weapons tells me what it should be (according to the real life Short Dot).

10 hours ago, kilo-bravo said:

What's the future hold for this when USP releases?   Still going to be it's own thing and use USP stuff or became part of it. Just curious because I know you are part of that team. 

I'm a contributor to USP, not really a member. Many of the textures (my retextures of Adacas' stuff etc.) are already in the USP dev build. To answer your question: I don't expect this add-on to be part of USP. It would add way too many dependencies and I'm not even sure, if USP would be interested. But it will become a faction add-on for USP in the end, I think.

• Like 5

17 hours ago, fingolfin said:

That’s a good idea, I will add a CCT with a SCAR-H.

A little scuttlebutt from some people I trust. I don't know this from first hand experience but the couple of guys I know personally in the USASOC and AFSOC world say their issued SCAR's are weapon locker queens.  The vast majority of the time the weapons that are getting used now are the newer piston platforms from HK. Their issued M4's, 416/417, Sig Sauer and Daniel Defense weapons are what they are carrying UNLESS they need a sniper weapon. Then they are taking the SCAR-H as a supplement to the rest of the team using M4's. In an article I read a long time back when I was working In the weapons industry many moons ago a former SEAL sniper reported that some of his buddies were even pulling optics and stuff off their SR-25's and using the Mk17 as an ad hoc sniper platform until they can get their hands on what is now known as the FN SCAR 20S.