7 hours ago, wsxcgy said:

that FDE rifle looks great! I might add that in addition to the ARO2 uniforms, occasionally you can see them in marpat woodland g3s too, to blend in with the YPG forces who run a variety of marpat copies.

Marpat G3s are really a thing now, aren’t they? Saw a Navy SARC promotion video some days ago and almost everyone was wearing them.

I have some Marpat base textures on my hard drive somewhere. I’ll give it a shot.

Edit: Works quite well with the RHS Marpat pattern:

ebbZmXb.jpg

• Like 9

OJpTQV3.jpg

With everyone reacting to posts but not posting themselves, I feel like spamming my own thread… :upside: Anyway, here’s the new version. Mostly stuff you’ve seen in last posts:

Changelog 1.1.5:

• four new HK416 variants, two new models (thanks to Toadie2k for releasing the source files)

• G3s in AOR-I, AOR-II and Marpat camos

• fixed the weapon inventory pictures (not perfect, but it works)

Google Drive

Steam Workshop is being updated right now.

• Like 8

Looks great, all of it! I'm especially enjoying the vests and rifles. Cool that you keep working on it with updates!

• Thanks 1

23 hours ago, fingolfin said:

With everyone reacting to posts but not posting themselves, I feel like spamming my own thread… :upside: 

Let's me help change that than 😛 

What an excellent mod fingolfin! Love the selection of 416s you've included as well. The FDE seems spot on.

• Thanks 1

Second bitesrad - this is a really great set of equipment, really filling a niche. Well done!

• Thanks 1

Thanks guys! I don't think there will be big updates in the future, but we'll see. I will definitely add new stuff that RHS or Toadie releases, if it fits the theme.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 1/26/2019 at 6:33 AM, fingolfin said:

I have considered making an AOR-1 or Multicam camo but decided not to do it.

I personally would love to see AOR-1 implemented, even if it's more of a DEVGRU kinda thing. All of your 416s look amazing (thanks so much for them!) and I know if you did AOR-1 it would be no exception. As far as I know there aren't any mods out there with them, and personally I've been dying to use AOR-1 416s. I understand your reason for not wanting to make them though, but personally I would be bothered at all by no matching accessories!

Anyway, just my thoughts. Thanks again for this mod and keep up the great work!!

• Like 1

Absolutely love everything in this mod! This defiantly filled the "CAG gap" in the Arma community with some excellent content! Is there any chance you are going to add in mixed camo uniforms, such as Multicam top and AOR-2 pants, and vice versa as well as with the other camos you have? Personally I don't know if the Delta Force guys mix up the camos but if it fits the theme then I would love to hopefully see it in the mod some day!  

• Like 1

Great work on the units. Is it possible that you could add battle belts to some of the operators and leg holsters? Just a way to add a bit of variety to the individual models.

Edit: Just saw that the Author has addressed this request. 

Edited by bugkill
Question answered
  • Haha 1

pMKjPan.jpg

Some of the new (big and small) things in the picture:

· G3 field uniform

· Spray paint OpsCore

· 14.5 HK416 with RAGH, Magpul stock and KAC sights (in FDE)

· completely redone Multicam textures

· patches, lots of patches

· a small homage to Binkowski’s A2 SF add-on

• Like 14
  • Thanks 1

Awesome work, mate. Textures are great!

• Thanks 1

Looking good there @fingolfin just wishing you had some AOR stuff in there but understand that you only did this for CAG/Delta. Its still a good look.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Nichols said:

Looking good there @fingolfin just wishing you had some AOR stuff in there but understand that you only did this for CAG/Delta. Its still a good look.

Thanks! Are AOR-I paint jobs really a thing? I mean, I know they exist, but are they common among operators? I always had the impression they are more of an airsoft fetish.

59 minutes ago, Disgusting_Man said:

Very very nice! Is this a RHS m249 retexture?

Yes, the new version in the dev build.

• Like 1

Beautiful work! Can't wait for the next update to use it. I don't know your attitude to the Russian side but if someday you could make desert versions of RHS AK-74 with Zenitco... That will make a lot of people happy. Really like your weapons! Thanks)

5 minutes ago, Disgusting_Man said:

Beautiful work! Can't wait for the next update to use it. I don't know your attitude to the Russian side but if someday you could make desert versions of RHS AK-74 with Zenitco... That will make a lot of people happy. Really like your weapons! Thanks)

Nothing in this direction is planned in the moment and I’m not even sure, if the Zenitco AKs have hidden selections. When they were introduced, they hadn’t AFAIK.

6 minutes ago, fingolfin said:

Nothing in this direction is planned in the moment and I’m not even sure, if the Zenitco AKs have hidden selections. When they were introduced, they hadn’t AFAIK.

Оk) I hope someone will make it because i watched RHS developers stream on twitch and i think i heard that now AKs have hidden selections. Anyway i think we will see a lot of cool stuff from you in future. Good luck!

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, fingolfin said:

I’m not even sure, if the Zenitco AKs have hidden selections. When they were introduced, they hadn’t AFAIK.

I added them in after doing the M249s, so they're also on the current dev build

But getting back on topic:

Nice work on the camo paint for 249 👍

• Like 1

2 hours ago, da12thMonkey said:

I added them in after doing the M249s, so they're also on the current dev build

But getting back on topic:

Nice work on the camo paint for 249 👍

Thanks! :smile_o: It's a pity that hidden selections won't work on accessoires. I would really like to add some more scopes in camo paint.

Edit: finished the barrel texture too

Vla7HGa.jpg

They never SAW it coming. (Yes, I've set up the whole screenshot for this bad pun…)

• Like 8
  • Haha 3

Looking good mate! Glad to see that machinegunners are getting some love, can't wait to play around with those painted beauties. 😉

• Thanks 1