Sign in to follow this  
yevgeni89

Orbat issues

I was trying to make a replacement config using orbat for the cup racs , I had redone every single piece of soldier kit and and I had left the vehicles unchanged, with their default crews , but I noticed anything with a gunner position whether its a tank,apc,static weapon or a a helicopter that was still empty. In orbat I had filled those positions with the proper units, but only one of them actually appears the driver or pilot, but no one else, it's very frustrating and I had gone to the orbat wiki , but there isn't any answer that ive found yet. 

You say in ORBAT, are you talking about the ALIVE mod orbat module? May have more luck in the mod's thread on these forums or most likely the ALIVE mod forums. ;)

With turrets, the turret needs to be referenced in the replacement config, this may or may not be automatically done with orbat. Typically it is but I remember reading some mods had to be done manually. Not at PC so can't give an example at the moment but you can look in the  config and at leadt see if the turret entry is present within the vehicle(s) config entries.