NlaEid

Greenhorn Reporting In!

Greetings ladies and gents,

I hail from the decade-strong game of Project Reality but I wanted something more military sim on a large and small scale, Arma2 is a blessing for me. I was gifted arma2 and arma oa this Christmas by two good fellow discordians via steam and I gotta say that my heart has been captured. It's not perfect, like the AI driving could be improved but I saw that the peak of this game has been at 2015 and we're not expecting a miraculous update anymore XD. But other than that, this game is what I've been looking for.

My 6 year old laptop can run this game at 20+ fps (which is shitty by your standards ik but for me to be able to run such a large-scale game is a blessing), multiplayer is still alive somewhat and the MODS I love the mods!

I would say more things about this game but if you'll excuse me, I have to go play a superpowers scenario on warfare BE :D

• Like 1

You've chosen the best game in the series, or those that bought it for you did.

I hope you have many hours, 1000's most likely. Plus, get many of those hours in the 'editor', which is the best thing about the series, it's where dreams are made..

:)

3 hours ago, chrisb said:

You've chosen the best game in the series, or those that bought it for you did.

I hope you have many hours, 1000's most likely. Plus, get many of those hours in the 'editor', which is the best thing about the series, it's where dreams are made..

:)

Oh yes! I am currently downloading BI editing tools and is making a 27th MEU in ww2!

does anyone know how to make bi editing tools work with the 3d editor btw? icant seem to get it work...