ataribaby

Mission in Scenario UI

Hello,

Is it just me or current Arma 3 version broke displaying mission in Scenarios selection UI? There is just filename + island name and no more title, image and description shown there. it is true for local missions in your Arma 3\Missions folder (pbo mission files you place here or export from editor as single player). Steam workshop missions displaying ok.

No matter if I define name/image/description in description.ext or in mission editor. This info is not displayed.

I still have several missions where that's working so I think it's something on your end. 

Hmm installed Arma 3 on different computer with same result. Can you please look if it is not Steam Workshop subscribed missons? I am talking about loose pbo mission files placed in your arma 3 missions folder. 

As you can see downloaded Pilgrimage mission and same result as my own mission.

arma3scenarios.jpg

Can someone make pic of Scenarios UI for me please? With SP mission files installed? I tried on two PCs with same result. 

Same problem. Tried to define everything in description.ext as well as in Arma scenario settings, nothing works. Here is the thread:

20190103173518-1.jpg

Mmh, just noticed that the downloaded pbos indeed don't show it for me either.  I was looking at the steam ones yesterday. 

OK thanks for confirm so last patch broke this. I will report to support then.

Same issue here. All on place for subscribed on Workshop scenarios though. Perhaps it works, if description, pic etc. is set in the EDEN, not tested, but apparently doesn't read these description.ext entries at the moment. Same scenarios with same description.ext was displayed with all elements no problem earlier, therefore IMO it's a bug introduced in on of the newest A3 versions. 

I set both - description.ext and eden properties and no luck. I think it is broken for loose pbo files missions.

Is this still bugged or  requires some kinda of additional magic to work or something ?

On mission export to Single Player, UI scenario preview is not shown. Works and shows everything correctly for muliplayer exports tho.