Sign in to follow this  
B.A. Baracus

UAV/DRONE bug

Hi

Recently while playing wasteland somebody from indipendet(green side) stole my drone! i understand that there is bug which allows players by fraction to control their side uavs! is there some way to stop that? it woud be great if would controller be connected to my drone! like this i can only buy UAV termilan and whait to somebody deploy drone so i can steal it! is it plausible to somehow lock drone to one player?

On 02/01/2019 at 4:13 AM, B.A. Baracus said:

i understand that there is bug which allows players by fraction to control their side uavs! is there some way to stop that?

That's not a bug, you are supposed to be able to control any drone from your side with the correct terminal.

ok,on server discord they sad that is bug! neverminde,but can it be done that one drone is for one controller? i mean i play wasteland on a green side,and than people who hates you because you using game stuff and gear for advantage steal uav, i mean if you buy drone and you can get advantage,but no,better is to steal and crash!

This issue needs to be addressed in a different way. It is necessary in the mission to bind the UAV to the player ID so that the UAV would be available to connect the terminal from the player with this ID. You need to make such a script and add it to the mission on the server.