13 hours ago, Rydygier said:

Sadly, I do not know much about signatures, maybe Gunter will be wiser. Personally never used them till HAS, nor after HAS in fact. Does that happen from the beginning of this version, or used to work fine in HAS 1.91 previously, but not anymore - started to happen at some certain point, like certain game version? I only recall, that there was some issues with signatures in A3, but according to this:

https://dev.arma3.com/post/spotrep-00092

should be fixed in A3 Hotfix 1.96. Here my tiny knowledge ends...

thanks for the reply @Rydygier

I have not used HAS for a long time i was starting on a new mission and wanted to use HAS again with a SP game.

i have tried some of my old missions with HAS and it is the same message i get.

but let hope @Gunter Severloh knows the answer.. 

19 hours ago, Play3r said:

i get a Prober signatures not found for C:xxxxxx @Hermes Airleft Services Mod v1.91\addons\ryd_har.pbo. Test FAILED

How did this error message come up for you, like when did you get it, apon launch of the game with HAS?

We may need to resign the mod, as on the arma3 launcher if you look at the mod, it shows it as not signed, idk why tbh, but

i will resign the mod and let you know in my reply.

Update

Changelog

12-7-19

Update v1.92

• Resigned the mod, as some players were getting errors of invalid signatures, and Arma3 Launcher was not indicating it wasn't signed, now fixed!

Notes:

Seems how i normally signed pbo's works initially through Addon builder, didn't work, and gave me errors, apon research

i realized i had to use DSUtils to sign the mod, and i was wondering about this for the longest time why in the arma3 launcher why there was no green ribbon

indicating the mod was signed even though it had a bisign and Bikey, well now it does! After all this time.

Only errors i ever got was from the addon builder, so any errors with the mod itself with logs on and or off i never had any error show up, but now the mod is properly signed,

please test it out and let us know how it works.

Lastly only the Module version is and needed to be signed, script was left alone, and Armaholic will be posting the latest update when they get to it. Cheers!

• Like 1

Update

Changelog

12-8-19

Update v1.93

• Fixed error - "Script \RYD_HAS\HASInit.sqf not found" message.

19 hours ago, Gunter Severloh said:

How did this error message come up for you, like when did you get it, apon launch of the game with HAS?

We may need to resign the mod, as on the arma3 launcher if you look at the mod, it shows it as not signed, idk why tbh, but

i will resign the mod and let you know in my reply.

@Gunter Severloh sorry i did not write where i got the error, but yes it was in the Launcher when i started up the game with the mod enabled .

I did not know about the green ribbon since i have never look at the mods in  Launcher, i do just load them and that's it. 

No worries, got it fixed, the important thing is you reported it, feedback makes a big difference for mods.