So, I think I did not give you full information, this is on the script version, not the mod version, the 1.96 provided with the mission, this happens in both Eden Editor testing, SP, MP, MP hosted server.

Ok, best make sure to use the appropriate thread

https://forums.bohemia.net/forums/topic/220740-release-hermes-airlift-services-script/

i will test the script out sometime this week, have some things im working on right now but if i can confirm it then well its something

Rydygier can look into when hes able.

Encountering an issue with AI. To be sure I tested this in Vanilla mode, no CBA3 and no ACE, with the exact same result before submitting

The MOD freezes AI with a path until task is performed, sometimes it doesn't and they remain frozen.

I encountered this while adding the MOD into Hearts and Minds with many AI paths. In that case, the helicopter would not even start its engine until I get out of it. During that lap of time, AI were unfrozen.

In the end, AI piloting was extremely acting weirdly when it was about to land at destination.

Not the case in this video.

FYI the script in my debug window is not used at all. Just have to clean up that mess. LOL

It was just a test mission especially intended to show the problem. You can certaintly setup one yourself. Spawn a team (same side), add move waypoints. Add a character for yourself and the helicopter and that is.

Happened with a more complex setup too, which was my first notice of this.

Sure its not your mission?

I just setup the same thing as shown in your video and i had no issues with the AI squad moving.

What are your computer specs btw? Your game in your video is hesitating alot.

The only thing I can think about are preferences or the settings in the Hermes Module. 8-/

Here is the mission:

Spoiler

In the future put alot of code like that into a spoiler.

But it looks like a vanilla mission with no scripts or mods other then Has, my only thought is what are you running the game on?

Again what are your computer specs?

I setup the same exact mission as you and i had no issues, i think its your computer or something else interfering, as no one else

is reporting the same thing.

Computer: no brand.
Motherboard: MSI B560M-PRO-VDH
CPU: 11th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-11700K @ 3.60GHz
DDRAM: 2 x 16 Gb, XLR8 @3200 Ghz 32,0 GB (31,8 GB usable)
Videocard: MSI RTX3060 VENTUS x2 OC 12 Gb
Installed HDs:

2 x 1 Tb SSD NVMe 2

2 x 2 Tb HD 7200 tr/min, one fully dedicated to ARMA3

Windows 10 Pro x64

Everything is up to date.

That is f-----g odd.

Checking my RPT logs.

BTW, FYI:

File RYD_HAS\config.cpp, line 68: '/CfgVehicles/RYD_HAS/Arguments/Units/Values/Objects.default': Missing ';' at the end of line

Could this be the problem? I don't see why but I have also a weird video stuttering glitch: https://feedback.bistudio.com/T170075
Maybe it is all related. Only Arma3 is concerned. 8-P

15:32:58 Cannot open C:\Users\STyx 2909\AppData\Local\Arma 3\MonetizedServersCache\list.json
15:32:58 Canceling the list loading process, the load of the file failed: C:\Users\STyx 2909\AppData\Local\Arma 3\MonetizedServersCache\list.json

6 hours ago, STyx2909 said:

2 x 2 Tb HD 7200 tr/min, one fully dedicated to ARMA3

You want Arma 3 on an SSD not HD, thats why your getting stuttering.

Your specs are decent otherwise, also i cannot see that feedback tracker post, and i have an account.

I doubt that on the feedback tracker is your issue because possibly everyone would experience it, i have no issues.

Clear your folder where the rpt is, dont let that folder build up.

Otherwise move Arma 3 to your SSD, or get another one, you dont want the game on a standard disc drive.

Absolutely not. It was on a SSD before and the problem was similar. I moved the game on the HD to figure out if it was a problem with the SSD.

It is just slower on loading textures at first but it changes nothing else.

Thank you anyway.

So, I did create a new user session on my PC. Some files in my AppData/Local/Arma3 director I. can't delete.

Making a new test mission from scratch, and it works.

Loaded up the previous mission and I ran into the same problem. I will compare them later.

One quick blurb about the MOD:

Obstacles search radius (meter)

Is supposed to be set at "0" when requesting fast roping, but as a mission creator, this is something you don't necessarily now it will happen.

May I suggest the code to force this variable at "0" when fastroping is selected instead?

On 2/10/2023 at 9:27 AM, STyx2909 said:

May I suggest the code to force this variable at "0" when fastroping is selected instead? 

I had talked to Rydygier about this and he said its something to be added to the to do list, so maybe in the near future we can,

as right now he dont have the time to work on it, but thanks for pointing it out.

• Thanks 1