13 hours ago, Rydygier said:

Sadly, I do not know much about signatures, maybe Gunter will be wiser. Personally never used them till HAS, nor after HAS in fact. Does that happen from the beginning of this version, or used to work fine in HAS 1.91 previously, but not anymore - started to happen at some certain point, like certain game version? I only recall, that there was some issues with signatures in A3, but according to this:

https://dev.arma3.com/post/spotrep-00092

should be fixed in A3 Hotfix 1.96. Here my tiny knowledge ends...

thanks for the reply @Rydygier

I have not used HAS for a long time i was starting on a new mission and wanted to use HAS again with a SP game.

i have tried some of my old missions with HAS and it is the same message i get.

but let hope @Gunter Severloh knows the answer.. 

19 hours ago, Play3r said:

i get a Prober signatures not found for C:xxxxxx @Hermes Airleft Services Mod v1.91\addons\ryd_har.pbo. Test FAILED

How did this error message come up for you, like when did you get it, apon launch of the game with HAS?

We may need to resign the mod, as on the arma3 launcher if you look at the mod, it shows it as not signed, idk why tbh, but

i will resign the mod and let you know in my reply.

Update

Changelog

12-7-19

Update v1.92

• Resigned the mod, as some players were getting errors of invalid signatures, and Arma3 Launcher was not indicating it wasn't signed, now fixed!

Notes:

Seems how i normally signed pbo's works initially through Addon builder, didn't work, and gave me errors, apon research

i realized i had to use DSUtils to sign the mod, and i was wondering about this for the longest time why in the arma3 launcher why there was no green ribbon

indicating the mod was signed even though it had a bisign and Bikey, well now it does! After all this time.

Only errors i ever got was from the addon builder, so any errors with the mod itself with logs on and or off i never had any error show up, but now the mod is properly signed,

please test it out and let us know how it works.

Lastly only the Module version is and needed to be signed, script was left alone, and Armaholic will be posting the latest update when they get to it. Cheers!

• Like 1

Update

Changelog

12-8-19

Update v1.93

• Fixed error - "Script \RYD_HAS\HASInit.sqf not found" message.

19 hours ago, Gunter Severloh said:

How did this error message come up for you, like when did you get it, apon launch of the game with HAS?

We may need to resign the mod, as on the arma3 launcher if you look at the mod, it shows it as not signed, idk why tbh, but

i will resign the mod and let you know in my reply.

@Gunter Severloh sorry i did not write where i got the error, but yes it was in the Launcher when i started up the game with the mod enabled .

I did not know about the green ribbon since i have never look at the mods in  Launcher, i do just load them and that's it. 

No worries, got it fixed, the important thing is you reported it, feedback makes a big difference for mods.

Update

Changelog

12-9-19

Update v1.94

• Fixed - Incorrect version number was showing ingame.
  • Thanks 1

Update

Changelog

4-23-20

Update v1.95

• Mod was resigned and new Bikey created, check the keys folder:

C:\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\!Workshop\@Hermes Airlift Services Mod v1.94\keys
for the new bikey.

=========

Armaholic has new version sent to them, google drive, and workshop updated, only the module version was updated.

Thanks to Baggis on the steam workshop comment for his feedback on the issue.

Anyone else have issues please let us know. Cheers!

• Like 1

So I'm still getting the mod not signed error when trying to join my server. I checked and recheck and I have the keys. I get the error when initially joining server. Any ideas? Thanks.

17 hours ago, T1erNONE said:

So I'm still getting the mod not signed error when trying to join my server.

Hi, do you have the latest version 1.95?

Mod was updated back in April:

4-23-20

Update v1.95

Mod was resigned and new Bikey created, check the keys folder:

C:\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\!Workshop\@Hermes Airlift Services Mod v1.95\keys
for the new bikey.

do you intend to include / support (apex) VIV helo's ? (like the CUP ones ((CH-47 and MH-53))  ? )  when i am driver of a atv and load inside those chopper you get no actions,  also these choppers are not recognised by the module for transport 

There's no any kind of list of included helis in this mod. The module should use any synced to it vehicle, that is of "Helicopter" or "VTOL_Base_F" kind (config-wise). Hard to imagine, any heli isn't of "Helicopter" kind, but you can't be sure with modded content - all is possible... Also the heli to be used for transport need to have actually some empty cargo position.

Anyway, the general approach here is, HAS is supposed to work with vanilla helis (if not, it's a bug to be fixed) while as for custom content, it is not guaranteed and depends, if such heli is configued in typical, vanilla way, or with some weird, exotic config (if so, and hence not working, then sorry). I'm not checking every single heli out there, if it works with HAS, it would be highly impractical and quite a nightmare. 

The problem may be different though. You say, you're actually inside an ATV that is inside a helicopter? Such weird situation may cause HAS actions not visible for you, I suppose. To be sure, if that's the reason, try to use these helis for transport being on foot. But if the heli is not on the support menu list, then situation seems clear - it is not recognized as a helicopter suitable for transport for some reason.

4 hours ago, Rydygier said:

Also the heli to be used for transport need to have actually some empty cargo position.

i think this is the problem then   the VIV choppers from CUP mod  don't have actual cargo positions for passengers (hence the driver in cargo situation) therefor not being seen by HAS

well then its problem solved 😉 

Update

Just a tiny simple fix, idk if anyone noticed but while ingame after your mission starts with HAS loaded it would show

v1.94 at bottom left (system chat) when the actual version is v1.95, so i had updated this part. Cheers!

9-6-20

Update v1.95

• Fix - Updated version number in the Has_fnc.sqf script to v1.95 in as it would show v1.94 ingame.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

What are some common items that the Mod will accept as the Night Signal .... Been trying a few different items and it seems to ignore them all?

Any obejct that has a class and is detected by nearestObjects command should work. 

How looks your RYD_HAS_SignalClassesNight array? How exactly looks ignoring? Reaction wouldn't be immediate, there's some delay between making a signal and loitering chopper reaction. Also this matters:

RYD_HAS_SignalSearchRadius = 150;//how far around call position heli should search for proper signal to land. Avoid too big values (CPU heavy)

Common, default signals are flare and smoke grenades (all of "SmokeShellGreen" and "FlareBase" kind  at night and "SmokeShell" and "FlareBase" at day).

(via the script 1.91) absolutely all works flawlessly, I even put the dialogues in French, but for the night signal whether it is the ACE_Flare or an IR_grenade it does not detect, too bad for me.

Otherwise, hermes airlift is just unique and easy to use via script or module.
I even use displacement for parachuted insertions and it works great!
SP Hermès Airlift has become indispensable for me.

Thanks for this ! (and sorry for my English)

• Like 2

Really like the Mod but I am having an issue on a Dedi Server with multiple respawns when destroyed? It will respawn 10 or more units CUP_AH64.  Is anyone else seeing this?

Thanks,

Yup, had the same issue with my Desert Ops Run mission except i was hosting MP lan, Rydygier did say in the past that

the respawn aspect is finicky, and or not completely reliable, there are some issues with it and he and I are not sure as to what is the issue exactly.

Also as Rydygier noted in the past multiplayer wasn't his best subject in terms of coding or scripting for it, although hes proved me wrong with

some of his and our most recent project 😉 told you were a genius.

But ya about all i can think of unless Rydygier knows of a solution, is either disable the respawn option (change it to no) in the module, or maybe try a different heli

i was pondering myself if mod based heli's have the issue and not vanilla, i have yet to test that aspect specifically and i dont recall

seeing an issue there so not completely sure.

Yes, I was wondering the same thing about non-vanilla as the AH64 doesn't spawn work well with ALiVE or Support (Virtual).  I was hoping Hermes would, changing to "NO" certainly would work but have to be VERY CAREFUL WITH RESOURCES! 😉

I hear ya maybe Rydygier could shed more light on the subject in terms of code or what he thinks.

An option aside using Hermes if you really wanted your heli's to respawn since HAS is... not so much reliable for that aspect at least

is to use the editor vehicle module for respawning the helis, in it at least you can set the desired number of tickets or times the heli can respawn

and how long, that could be an alternative. Hope that helps.

13 hours ago, Gunter Severloh said:

But ya about all i can think of unless Rydygier knows of a solution

Frankly passed too long time, and I managed to forgot details about this issue, I probably should revisit the code in case, I can figure something new now, maybe one day...

13 hours ago, vengeance1 said:

It will respawn 10 or more units CUP_AH64

How many PCs was participating in the gameplay? To be exact - was that number equal to amount of respawned helis?

18 minutes ago, Rydygier said:

How many PCs was participating in the gameplay?

Your asking how many players in the mission, i think it was just him as i had the same issue with my mission.

The heli would respawn in the same position after so much time, basically the set amount of time for it to respawn, next heli would destroy the previous one

or the new respawned one would spawn on top of the old heli and get chucked into the air or fall off the old one and explode.

I disabled the setting in the module, i think the best work around is to just use the vehicle repsawn module in the editor if your going

to use respawn for helis, or vehicles of any sort, i know that defeats the point of having it set in the module but if you cant pinpoint exactly what the issue

is then thats the best bet imo for now til its figured out.

The other point as i mentioned before is it could be that it only effects mod based helis since that is what vengeance1 is using,

cant say as i haven't tested a mod heli vs vanilla with respawn enabled in the module to compare notes.

1 hour ago, Gunter Severloh said:

i think it was just him as i had the same issue with my mission.

Yep, but you're saing, there's one additional heli in your case. He said about 10 or more. If the exact number would correspond to the number of connected PC machines, it could give some clue about the cause (like code meant for server only being executed on every machine; if not - it at least exclude one possible cause).