BRPVP

Missing images that are not missing

When i join a server with my mission (no mods on clients, only ExtDB3 as server side mod for MySql connectivity) i started to receive missing image message, but the image is not missing and it appears in game (proving they are not missing).

This happened right now and i got this from the RPT file:

1:12:25 Warning Message: Cannot load mipmap mpmissions\__cur_mp.altis\brp_imagens\interface\status_bar\players_icon.paa
 1:12:25 Warning Message: Cannot load mipmap mpmissions\__cur_mp.altis\brp_imagens\interface\status_bar\separator.paa
 1:12:25 Warning Message: Cannot load mipmap mpmissions\__cur_mp.altis\brp_imagens\interface\status_bar\fps_low.paa
 1:12:25 Warning Message: Cannot load mipmap mpmissions\__cur_mp.altis\brp_imagens\interface\status_bar\separator.paa
 1:12:25 Warning Message: Cannot load mipmap mpmissions\__cur_mp.altis\brp_imagens\interface\status_bar\heart_full.paa
 1:12:25 Warning Message: Cannot load mipmap mpmissions\__cur_mp.altis\brp_imagens\interface\status_bar\heart_full.paa

This happens aleatory with different images. And not happens allways.

All those images was showing in-game not obstant the error.

May be some bug?

I find this happens mostly when changing missions without shutting the game down. The images are there and nothing is broken in the mission, but these errors to pop up.

Some considerations:

1 - I don't changed those textures in months or even in years, and never had problems with them.

2 - Every time i change the mission in the server i restart my client game, otherwise i can't connect to the server.

3 - I allways used TexView2 to generate the paa files, all from RGB or RGBA png files with power of two dimensions. Textures names, like you can see on the log, are ok.

Thanks for the help.

Cannot load mipmap doesn't mean missing. It found the file but failed to read one of the mipamps.

I changed nothing about images, but the problem is not happening anymore.

I supose BI make small updates on Arma 3 that we don't notice... if not, it was just a voodoo.