800EAE5AE6C0D7AC387EDD2E00A55CDCFEF920CA

USMC M41 Packs, in Vietnam Era setup (basically everything is in OD7) 

Don't mind the picture; i dont have unsung in my disk right now so i tried to make the chars look at least vietnam era even though its just uhh mix-nd-match but yea come on

Cheap thing really, originally from the US GEAR pack
just modified to become od7 so it fits vietnam.

not sure if i plan on adding more to it, maybe camo rolls and stuff but expect nothing

Download: Steam Workshop

Credits:
- Mushroom: sort of making me think of this idea
- Justin N. : teaching me how to sculpt in blender
- Motta : teaching me how to measure in blender, and giving the data for the sizes of e-tools (for the m43 e-tools u see on this pack)
- did i miss someone?

-----
If anyone happens to appreciate my work and feel like somewhat helping, (which will help me in a rather significant way) one can try donating to me via paypal; send it to my paypal email adress arkan_ebi@hotmail.com

either way, thanks (;

Brought to thee by The Simcardo Association:
- Simcardo (himself)
- Brainfag
- TheGrass
- Vagineer089
- Casper_TFG
- did I miss someone?

• Like 16

Well done! I recommend retexturing the camouflage tents to be the Mitchell camouflage seen here:
backpack-with-rolled-up-camouflage-tent-

Then you'd be golden. Still great work :)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Ah thats something cool to add, thanks for the suggestion (:

• Like 3

3EB2C485E1B71564EBB2969F1AF94F421750A857

Update: 02/01/19

- Added Helmets (Note: these helmet models are extremely wip, just a mere experiment, i'm not even sure if i really like the shape of the helmet, maybe it looks awkward idk. oh and the straps are inaccurate for vietnam era)

- Added Mitchell Pattern rolls (Thanks @Barden for the suggestion) 

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

Great work! Even staying in theme with the black helmet bands, since USMC didn't get the ones the army did, and had to make their own out of rubber. :thumb:

danang-700.jpg

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, Barden said:

make their own out of rubber

yea, was exactly what i was going for (;

• Like 2

Liking the USMC helmets. I'm glad you list them as early experimentation, Mitchell covers when put on correctly are much more form-fitting than that

As opposed to WWII frogskin covers which were made during, y'know, a war and weren't as precisely trimmed

• Thanks 1

Interesting, I didn't know that so i went for the shape of ww2 untrimmed covers for the helmet without band; i've made some adjustments to the helmets recently, they should be more accurately sized. I'll update the thing when I can

• Like 1

Oh there's loads of readily available reference material on the internet. Just google "M1 helmet Mitchell cover"

Actually, LMGTFY 

Rising Storm 2 also has probably the best out-of-the-box condition M1s with Vietnam era Mitchell cover I've ever seen. Comes with a whole game, too!

• Like 1

any chance you can add the face wear and NVG slot stuff from the WW2 pack to this mod?

Everything in this pack has been included and improved in S & S 

Therefore to avoid useless duplicates this one will be removed from workshop within around 10 days. Think it is best for this thread to be locked. Thank you everyone 🙂

• Like 1