Paperoflord

Can't access to Login page in Mini Dayz Official Website

Hi, I just a newbie here to MiniDayz and found out it's a very exciting game!! But sadly, I don't have a phone, only a laptop. Did watch the trailer before, I can see there is a brower version of the game, and it's playable on my laptop! Soon I registered on MiniDayZ Official Website, tried to login but after a while (5-10 secs), it showed up a white screen plus the sentence :  "api_code":null,"code":500,"message":"Internal Server Error","uid":1545702879382} on the top left corner. I tried so much, but the result still the same.Can anyone have a solution? Thank you very much!!

Hello Paperoflord! Web browser version of the game is no longer supported nor available in our Bohemia Interactive store. Unfortunately part of the technology the game was built on is generally no longer supported by latest versions of web browsers and we can't guarantee the game will work properly in both singleplayer and multiplayer. At this moment we are focused on the mobile version of the game available on Android and iOS platforms.