sgt_savage

The Unsung Vietnam War Mod 3.0F - Foxtrot Released !!!

2 hours ago, Reid236 said:

Have you guys seen this? I don't know if tripwire interactive allows people to port their models into other games but this guy ported the uniforms and helis into arma from rising storm  https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1906457276&searchtext=

Credits:

Tripwire Interactive and Antimatter Games for their high quality models.
JMax - extracting the models, porting them

ID06nLH.jpg

• Haha 1

On 11/1/2019 at 7:14 PM, drgreenthumb said:

Also:

Is that official? I can't wait to make a Ben Het mission.

Thanks for this awesome mod, guys.

I'm not quite sure what you mean with official, but since this is my child I can give you this information about it.

It has not been introduced offically.

it will be official part of UNSUNG-Mod.

it is not a dead project, but it does not have a number one prio so it was put on halt every once in a while.

I'm on it and try to get it done anytime soon

On 11/5/2019 at 6:28 AM, General Yudenich said:

Do you guys working on M41 Walker Bulldog now? I saw something like a Bulldog in your Discord...🤔

Yes it is right, there is a team working on a M-41, but it is not related to UNSUNG-Mod.

It's a private team that is developing this vehicle. We only provide some assistance.

23 hours ago, pognivet said:

Are you planning on adding any LVTP-5's?

nope, there are no such plans to add these or similar vehicles.

13 hours ago, londo19 said:

nope, there are no such plans to add these or similar vehicles.

Fair enough.

Are mortars going to be fixed? I have this problem where no mortar in the game has any ammo in it and they can't be loaded with any. Artillery pieces like the D-30 and so on work and have ammo and fire as they should, but any and all mortars for every side are just perpetually empty for me and can't be loaded with magazines even through scripts. My friends have this problem too so I don't think it's just me.

21 hours ago, jeza said:

Yeah i know he credited tripwire for the models doesn't mean he actually has permission.

1 hour ago, Reid236 said:

Yeah i know he credited tripwire for the models doesn't mean he actually has permission.

You misunderstand, that was aimed at the author of that mod, you're not allowed to rip content from other games and put them into arma, that is called stealing, as there is no way in hell tripwire gave him permission to do so. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, jeza said:

You misunderstand, that was aimed at the author of that mod, you're not allowed to rip content from other games and put them into arma, that is called stealing, as there is no way in hell tripwire gave him permission to do so. 

Oops my apologies i thought you meant something else 😂

On 11/5/2019 at 3:36 AM, Reid236 said:

Have you guys seen this? I don't know if tripwire interactive allows people to port their models into other games but this guy ported the uniforms and helis into arma from rising storm  https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1906457276&searchtext=

How is that related to this thread?

Ah I see. Well that guy is illegally porting TONS of other stuff too, but I don't see what it has to do with this thread.

That guy has been doing that for years https://forums.bohemia.net/forums/topic/205715-star-wars-mod-what-is-going-on/?do=findComment&comment=3201071

On 11/5/2019 at 1:40 PM, londo19 said:

Yes it is right, there is a team working on a M-41, but it is not related to UNSUNG-Mod.

It's a private team that is developing this vehicle. We only provide some assistance.

If it's not a secret, what mod is it being made for? Or is it for something not Arma related?

14 hours ago, pognivet said:

Fair enough.

Are mortars going to be fixed? I have this problem where no mortar in the game has any ammo in it and they can't be loaded with any. Artillery pieces like the D-30 and so on work and have ammo and fire as they should, but any and all mortars for every side are just perpetually empty for me and can't be loaded with magazines even through scripts. My friends have this problem too so I don't think it's just me.

sorry I did not hear of this problem...but if there is a problem it will be fixed.

13 minutes ago, simkas said:

If it's not a secret, what mod is it being made for? Or is it for something not Arma related?

I can't tell. because none of the guys said something about a specific Mod it's being made for.

so to show it's not dead and it's not so classified anymore;-) ....I just finished the modelling task and the first reasonable Texture-Set.

the indicator is more on the finish site than on the wish site now.

tflseh4t.jpg

image taken on Khe Sanh Map at some point in the afternoon, it was.

Edited by londo19
missed image description
  • Like 5

Gentlemen,

Today we reached the milestone!

I handed the model over to the test teams for internal tests. so we're getting really close.

I made a Promo video of the very last state that I will share with you to keep you informed.

PT-76B Promo Video

and a impression of the wreck I'll introduce to this vehicle. It's a early test of the look and feel.

Wreck Impression

• Like 6

a moment from our battle tonight - hilarious

• Like 3

Thread closed, new release of Unsung is now available -