Dan Tronic

CYTECH INDUSTRIES - [WIP] Underground Terrain

On 8/2/2019 at 4:24 AM, Dedmen said:

The sun does.

Well. If you ever stood in a house and suddenly everything lit up brightly because a car 300m away went around a corner, you'll know that's not the case.

Can we turn light sources into mini suns then? Or there can only be one "sun"? 😅

ArmA 3 - CYTECH INDUSTRIES - New Area [WIP

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

Add some underwater rooms too.

• Thanks 1

Got to say it all looks brilliant already! Please don't get hooked on perfection, like an artist who just cant finish his painting. People cant wait to try this, honest!!! 📣

• Like 1

Looks awesome! Keep up the great work and take your time! Release when you are happy with the results!

• Like 1

Alias from ALIAScartoons? Dammm. Now you got me on my toes!

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, Dan Tronic said:

ArmA 3 - CYTECH INDUSTRIES - New Area [WIP

Absolutely wicked, dude!

• Like 1

I really really hope devs are overhauling the lighting for the new engine. Imagine how amazing Arma3 would look with just up to date/ next gen lighting. Sadly they did not implement it for the current version of Enfusion. That's why DayZ lighting looks like absolute shit especially inside buildings. So hopefully we will see it for the next Arma title 🙂 

Beside that.. I was thinking of Metro Exodus the whole time when watching your vid, especially the Ural bunker and the cannibals ...nice !!

• Like 3

Time for another brief development update.

This includes

Models

- CCTV

- Tunnels

- Dead Body

Textures

- Light Beams 

- Road Texture/Decals

- Key Card [Textures by NFC3SPECTRO]

Models

CCTV

P3rInxX.jpg

hCAO9io.jpg

Tunnels

vH6DIbe.jpg

Bgko1gR.jpg

Dead Body

tqSyxqL.jpg

OLzhmkH.jpg

Textures:

Light Beams

MctVP8J.jpg

stGVcVl.jpg

Roads/Decals

9WdcZl5.jpg

2FnlMls.jpg

54DXcJH.jpg

jGHgKf5.jpg

PxHpVVq.jpg

tkZXqC3.jpg

Key Card

9TendUe.png

dYLYaJd.png

• Like 15
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

Frankly, Dan I am just shocked.  And i am just as shocked no other member has mentioned this.  

Your name should be Dan THE MAN tonic to begin with.

And.....

When,when, when, when, when, when, when, when, when, when, when, when, when,when,when,when,when,when,when,when,when,when,when,when,when,when,when,when

And.....

When,when,when,when,when,when,when,when,when,when,when,when,when,when,when

This alone would bring me back arma 3.  And what I mean is actually reinstalling the game just to play this map.  Looks beyond awesome.

Hella of job Dan the man and crew.

So ahh...  when?

• Like 1

God damn this is so fucking perfect!!!

Please... oh mighty god please make this dream happen! It seems like a mod --- but also like a AAA game!!!!!! Is that even possible?

There can be even one reason... DEUS VULT!!!:slayer5:

When will you release this wet dream of each Arma 3 gamer? Soon?

• Like 1

Hey I have a question regarding the release of this, how do you plan to do it? Will it be just a terrain and then optionally there'll be a gamemode that uses it that people can also download? Or are you planning on releasing it all as one package? Cause it'd be useful to be able to get just the terrain for mission making purposes once it's released.

@BeastHunter, as your new to the forum, I'd suggest reading the forum guidelines before asking questions regarding release dates. Modding is usually a casual hobby and carried out in free time, so there are no definite release dates or guarantees given. 

@jandrews, you've been around for a while now and should know better.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, simkas said:

Hey I have a question regarding the release of this, how do you plan to do it? Will it be just a terrain and then optionally there'll be a gamemode that uses it that people can also download? Or are you planning on releasing it all as one package? Cause it'd be useful to be able to get just the terrain for mission making purposes once it's released.

It is going to release all at the same time however, the mods are going to be separated into two mods for example "Cytech Terrain's (Buildings assets, aboveground terrain and underground terrain )" and "Cytech Gamemode (Vehicles, Weapons and other assets)".

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

@EO I'm very sorry about my rude behaviour and I'll try to behave rule-conform in future.

WOAH, Holy f*ck! I'm speechless, that looks so amazing

fbd81ad2c909475b69f1b6a609ae5f86.jpg

e751ebeceb0f76926bd82826cdafc71d.jpg

0356dc3b4073292a73957b901583ed0e.jpg

I have been working on our gamemode UI and wanted something different for our project.

I figured I would share some media my proof of concept as I've never seen anything like this done in Arma before 🙂

In its current stage it only tells the game time in realtime, but you can see the capability of such a concept.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 3

This is getting better and better, awesome, guys!

16 minutes ago, Rawr-Tech said:

but you can see the capability of such a concept.

I love the look if this, Players vital stats would be a neat display, heart rate, health status....keep up the good work folks. :thumb:

very nice idea - eager to see where you end up with this !