Sign in to follow this  
Pyrit.

ASK! - DevStream December 19

Hei Outlanders. As always there will be a live stream happening this Wednesday (December 19) at 6 PM CET So please ask any questions you might have right now under this post, so we can make sure to prioritize them and address them once we're live

giphy.gif

You can catch us on Wednesday at 6 PM (UTC+01:00) on our streaming channels
https://mixer.com/vigorgame
https://www.twitch.tv/vigorthegame

Se you all there!

Hi to all the Vigor team. 

Happy Christmas to you all. 

Could you please make the cursor on the map a different colour to make it stand out against the predominantly white background? This could also be applied to the gun cursor, at least in the snow environments to enhance aiming as sometimes its difficult to see white on white! 

A possibly interesting addition to the Shelter would be to sit at the fireside chair to access an information centre. This could be in the form of a television or just a pop up panel when holding X after sitting down. It could display different channels displaying Vigor game news & information, post war historical & survival facts, player stats and could even have a channel for listening to Radio Outlander playing all the Vigor in game music! 

• Thanks 1

At a previous Dev Stream, I mentioned about weapon crates showing zero quantities and I think you didn't understand want I meant so I'll try and explain again. 

During this live stream, please go upstairs at the SHELTER and access the weapon crates stacked in the corner of the bedroom. Tab along to Guns, Ammo & Consumables and you will notice that these will have no quantities. All are at zero and do not reflect the totals displayed on all other user interfaces. 

Hope this is helpful?

• Like 1

Vigor is a great game for spending a lot of time on or just dropping in when you feel like it and picking up where you left off. Either way is enjoyable. So if in the future, player statistics are to be added, it would only be fair to do them as averages rather than totals based on time played as all players play for a different amount of time.