wizardO3

A whole list of stuff

Ok, after playing this game religiously for a week now {and after I finally gave up on PUBG}, Id thought I give a whole slew of thoughts and ideas on what I would like to experience in the world of vigor.

First and foremost, weapons. Honestly I love the current set up of weapons and the feel of finding various rarity of weapons, parts used to build weapons, so forth and so on. But I truly wish to have a larger variety added later on. Im sure there has already been mention of other weapons to be implemented into the game, but I do want my opinion to be added on at least.

Next, would like to see some form of attachments added in later on. Maybe a silencer option for some of the higher rarity weapons, or perhaps different styles of scopes for the weapons that already offer scope attached to the weapon. Maybe someone doesn't like the huge scope on the M21 and wants a smaller one. Or maybe different colored reticle.

Last but not least, can you offer the ability to break weapons down? I have had a few instances where I had more weapons than I could carry, but would have at least liked the option to tear the weapon down into parts for later building. 

Ok, not going to go into weapons too much here, but would like to ask for other clothing options. Right now Im kinda stuck on the Indiana jones apparel. Now Im not against the adventurer look, but since it is kinda supposed to be a post apocalyptic situation, I would have figured that either I would be running around in left over super store junk {yellow t shirts, hoodies, running pants} or would have the ability to come up with my own type of clothing from scraps of fabric.

Also I feel like there should be the ability to craft or find a ghillie suit. Maybe it can take up one of the weapon slots so that it is not too over powered?

Next is the shelter. While I love the ability to "level up" the stuff in it, I just wish it could be much more personalized. Maybe some one wants a castle instead of a shack, or perhaps a military grade bomb shelter! I have noticed there is a customize tab in the building menu already that has not been filled out, I just hope that there is some extra thoughts put into place here. Heck, maybe a hospital or prison look and feel could make things interesting. 

Also, while there are a few interactive tools in place to help in the collection of materials, I do feel like its kinda empty. Maybe needs some additional workshops with different abilities per upgrade, instead of just "collect stuff".

Last but not least, the gun range.....Everything seems ok, but again, just wish you could add a couple personal touches...Instead of scarecrows and dinner plates, clowns and balloons?

Ok, enough about the personal stuff, time for gameplay. First and foremost, the absolutely one addition to the game that would be an absolute first, but best.....Proximity chat!!!!

The one thing PUBG failed to deliver to their xbox customers was proximity chat. It would have changed the game up so wonderfully, and even though its an absolute battle royal, one player wins, nothing less. I feel like maybe vigor can be different. I feel like maybe it can be a touch bit more friendly. And not so much as the "hey lets team up" as it could be "hey, you got any nails you would like to trade?" Granted, there will still be the hecklers and teamers, but as its already been mentioned, teaming is already a thing. Not much you can do to prevent that. But on top of that, you can still get the classic banter between two opposing forces. Just got to offer a way for people to turn it off and on as they wish.

Now while interaction between the players should for all intents and purposes be exploited to the best of your abilities, I also think that there should be additional locations to be discovered in the current maps. And I strongly believe there should be a "hot zone" in each map where there can be multiple chests of general supplies should be located. Sometimes not everyone is looking to get the ultra rare 7.62 ammo, maybe they just was 80 nails for their next settlement upgrade. These locations may draw the much more passive players to within tight proximity to one another, as well as a few extra places to loot. If by accident at least.

Last but not least, I think take down methods should be added to the game for those who decide to use a melee weapon. A little bit of encouragement to attempt to go into a game with nothing more than stealth and sharp blade. Maybe make it an achievement as well.

Im sure I can think of more if I tried, but I also got some bugs to be posting as well. So there ya go for now at least. :P

I love the ideas of voip chat and an execution style melee takedown. 

The voip chat would add a lot of personification to gameplay instead of just seeing everyone as a threat that must be eliminated. A little mind games never hurt anyone and would add to the intensity. Also a drop mechanic or even trade system would be awesome with randoms and even team mates. Especially team mates though since I get into situations where my partner needs a specific resource that I just accidentally picked up. 

Execution takedowns would be great since it would add a new play style to the mix of being stealthy. I would hope that if this is implemented though that it isn’t just a button press and -boom- you’re dead. Only since that would just make everyone run up to everyone they see smashing that button. 

I like Ike the way you think friend :f: