I run my own private server which hosts the excellent KP Liberation mission. I'm not keen on the futuristic tech in ArmA 3 so it's basically modern warfare (vs CSAT though) and it runs 27 mods which I'll include the HTML preset for. Among some of the mods are BWMod, CUP, 3CB, POOK SAM Pack among many others, all of which you can subscribe to on Steam Workshop. At the moment I'm only doing the Altis map as it's really large with lots of open terrain but I can do others like Tanoa. Among some of the hardware you'll get to play with is the M1A2 Abrams, Challenger 2 and Leopard 2 MBTs, MLRS and M109A6 Paladin artillery, Patriot SAM Launcher, C-RAM truck, Harrier (Gr.9 and Av-8B), F-18, Eurofighter Typhoon, A-10 Warthog and tons of other weapons. I like a fairly relaxed and fun atmosphere so it's not ultra serious RP or anything. Just looking for guys who enjoy good team work and smashing the AI!

You can see Gametracker info on the server in my signature. Here's the HTML preset file which you just import into 'Mods' within your Steam A3 Launcher.