Akuakomb shooter

DO NOT LET THE PLAYERS KNOW WHERE THE BOX IS GONNA LAND, UNTIL THE AIRPLANE IS COMING

Hello again bohemia team , I really hope you read this cause is so important to the game ... ok when you start playing right away you can see the location where the box is gonna land right! So obviously all the players know that they have to be there first and wait for the another's players coming and grab the box to try to escape .but think about all those players having a sniper already just waiting in a Bush or behind some rock and then they just shoot me  of course i need to use another strategic but how? If I don't have a sniper yet  to deal with them I have to work so hard first then we can see who is going to be the suvirvor... but I feel like that's not fair  for anybody  cause they don't need to go and loot anymore they gonna kill me and then they can escape with all my items why !? Well cause we knew the location where the box is gonna land they just need go and have a sit then you coming after you were working so hard looting probably you gonna die so easily :/

...this  is just an xamples how you can change that :

-Let us know  where the box is gonna land until the airplane is coming maybe 10  seconds before  the box is gonna be dropped so just that way I could play fair against to kill the enemy with my basic gun if I see those players moving around the map too .

- make 2 green circles flashing on the map randomly so we are not going to be sure yet whats gonna be the real location to go and grab the box but obviously we have to go near one of them 

Apologies, but just posted something very similar. 

I'm completely in agreement with your suggestions.

There are many different ways to do this. I personally would like if the drop zone wasn’t initially marked as well. Not only for those who get there late but also for players who spawn next to it. 

Some times when when I spawn close to the drop it actually encourages me to stay there and wait for the drop while doing a little overwatch. 

If the drop drop zone was not initially known then it would better encourage me to play the map and get resources while I wait for the intel on the drop instead of losing my place as the first airdrop camper.