Hi there bohemia hello everyone...add the abilities to use regular binoculars and see the distance how far they are so we could calculate how to shoot ,I was wondering how much important is to see clearly who's waiting for you behind those rocks or even in those bushes, so I think is  necessary to use binoculars to make sure there's nobody camping for you from long distance , after you been working so hard doing loot or trying to survive as a good player, but sometimes you are not able to use a sniper like those players cause you have to unlock those snipers weapons  first and you could die so easily cause there was another player watching you from long distance  with a sniper gun or maybe camping just waiting for that moment to stole all your items you had ... so I think that would be amazing and even you could go and loot pieces to improve your binouculars  and take them to the next level with more zoom ...please consider this suggestion thank you so much for reading 

Very much agree! If it were just like a weapon where you can craft it with parts, find it in the lands or obtain a blueprint would be a lot of fun. The binoculars themselves would be a great asset to avoid or track down other players. 

It's not a bad idea, but it means you will need to stop and look around in an exposed position. Would that really help? Maybe heat sensitive binoculars to find players in cover? I jest, let's keep it simple, and rely on good old stealth and observation.

It's up to you if you want to spend a lot of time using binoculars in the match 

You dont need to stop to use binoculars it's up to the players how they gonna use them. And of course we need something like that then you could safe your loadout  if theres somebody camping on the exit area waiting 

Like we said already you can craft them with pieces looting in the game ,take them to the next level with more zoom and improve them. and you could decide if you want to bring them with you to the match 

I agree with old ninja. I think it's not a bad idea but I also think it's really easy to hide in a bush or behind a rock to where binoculars wouldn't help. I don't know that it would be very effective the majority of the time. Maybe, but I doubt it. IMHO

Yes binoculars would be great, BUT, they should be loot items and there should be a mix of binocular types with different features:

-Binoculars that have only one magnification level but offer a variety of different ones with different fixed magnifications.

-Binoculars with adjustable magnification.

-Monoculars.

-Models with laser range finder

-models with thermal imaging (extremely rare, a prized possession in the game used to find campers)