Sign in to follow this  
mwahahaa

Power trip

Man, I know OFP is a military game, but JEEZ!  I've never experienced such a Nazi-like bunch of forum moderators.  A large number of posts I've read have been closed by moderators for trivial reasons.  I ask about the title of a song on the game CD I PURCHASED so that I can listen to the music out of game, and the moderator closes my post because he says it is illegal to do so.  Actually, it is not illegal if I am doing so for my own use only and I acquired the disk legally.  Just like it is not illegal to make backups of games in case your original gets scratched.  Anyway, the Avon Lady's excellent FAQ gives detailed instructions on how to extract the game music, and the FAQ even has a link from the Codemasters OFP site!  Its not like I can't find out which song it was by trial and error, I just wanted the damn name to save me some wasted time!  Ex-Ronin, your closing the post was childish unnecessary - this is not the military so ease up and get off your power trip. mad.gif

What FW200 said.

Ripping music from games (whether you own them or not) is just as illegal as ripping DVDs (whether you own them or not), therefore there will be no such discussions on this board.