Good Day All,

Today I am releasing source files to you that will allow you to edit a map that is VERY similar to Silverlake. The roads, building placement, and terrain profile are exported from the real map and only have a few misplacement due to sampling limitations. The linked google drive gives you a .RAR file that will provide you with source as well as all of the P-Drive and server file requirements to edit and produce your own version of "Silverlake". There is also a document in the folder that provides more details about the limitations of these files and how to effectively use them.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/16WqmNoCQyh8wsgD7dvA9NDR6F9Otogzf?usp=sharing

For more information or for queries about mapping or source files, please contact us via e-mail: hadrickservices@gmail.com

Regards,

Hadricks Services 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Hadricks Services said:

Good Day All,

Hello Hadricks Services !

Thank you very much for sharing this !

# and Welcome also to Bis Forums !

This is a nice gesture but I got to ask if the source files are fully working and bug free? So far all other source material ever released for public use have been complete mess and caused only trouble.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, HorribleGoat said:

This is a nice gesture but I got to ask if the source files are fully working and bug free? So far all other source material ever released for public use have been complete mess and caused only trouble.

This is a copy paste of what I was working with so as long as you know how to change directory paths and have basic knowledge of how to do things like move buildings and smooth your terrain its bug-free enough to release as a map yes

6 hours ago, Dedmen said:

Under what license are you releasing this?

None :) i made some scripts to make this and this is the dump of that process, that is all <3 u do what u want with it within Bohemia's guidelines 

Basically you have to state that they are free to use etc etc because otherwise the strictest of licence applies.

1 hour ago, HorribleGoat said:

Basically you have to state that they are free to use etc etc because otherwise the strictest of licence applies.

If you read the document in the folder, it details all of this if I'm not mistaken