Sign in to follow this  
CHICKENLICKEN

Gib effects

I've tried using Gibs in bloodlust but not really seen much difference.

How is it possible to add real gib effects to for example, ravage zombies. When shot, there is barely any indication the bullet lands, without bloodlust. A sound effect of gibbing effect would be ideal. According to research there are paramters called Headmeat1 and Headmeat2 but I couldn't find out anything else.

I'm surprised there isn't more interest in creating more immersive zombies.

I'm happy to pay someone to create this.

example: from warfare thai mod. Notcie the second picture. The author claims to use only Ryan's Zombies assets but I'd like someone to look into this as neither of these features are in Ryan's Zombies.

8jyn7ff.jpg

NbeH9Du.jpg

28 minutes ago, CHICKENLICKEN said:

I've tried using Gibs in bloodlust but not really seen much difference.

High chances that it's due to the fact that different mods use different kind of ammo/damage system/models for zombies e.t.c., so the bloodlust mod needs some adjusting and work to support these mods. + it's not perfomance friendly, so some effects like blood splatters on the ground need even more adjusting. All doable, but takes time and not a highest priority. I agree it's a needed feature though, got it on my to-do list.

Ok thanks.

I'm wondering if it's possible just as an add on to zombies. like a settings module in the editor ie without the need for bloodlust mod. As above I didn't have bloodlust activated. for example:

Gibbing: On

Head explosions: On

Also in the above mod you get the head explosion sound on a headshot which is cool