FoxFort

Forgotten ticket

Oh boy, I just went to https://feedback.bistudio.com and I found I opened a ticket with BIS in May 2015 - T80479.

In these 3 years, you would think someone from dev side would be at at least. "Nope, sorry", so that I can close the ticket.  

Since ticket was actually opened on 23.12.2014 and still going strong without any reply. A song is in order...

Hello, it's me
I was wondering if after all these years you'd like to meet
To go over everything
They say that time's supposed to heal ya
But I ain't done much healing
'Cause issue is still here

Hello from the user side
I must've called a thousand times
To tell you that issue is here
But when I call, you never
Seem to be home

Hello from the user side
At least I can say that I've tried
To tell you about it
But it don't matter, clearly
It doesn't bother you anymore

Hello...

Hello, Fox. I will look into it. However due to this somewhat classifying as spam on these forums I'd appreciate if you message me directly in regards to an update if you don't have one in the future, it makes for a cleaner experience on the forums 🙂 However I have shared it with our project lead, and will get back to you as soon as I have a response. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Homesick said:

Hello, Fox. I will look into it. However due to this somewhat classifying as spam on these forums I'd appreciate if you message me directly in regards to an update if you don't have one in the future, it makes for a cleaner experience on the forums 🙂 However I have shared it with our project lead, and will get back to you as soon as I have a response. 

aBB62or.gif