keIIy

Mission generators for dedicated servers?

The server for my Arma unit has used almost every mission generator that I know of out there; the MCC generator, ALiVE persistent campaigns, Dynamic Combat Generator (DCG), Invade & Annex, and a host of others. Are there any other generators out there? In specific, are there mission generators that, as soon as you join the server, give you an objective and spawn hostiles for that objective? A good example is DCG, but sadly it is a bit outdated and we have problems with the player scaling. Bad example is MCC as someone has to log into the console to generate a mission manually; it is not there as soon as players join.

I've been wanting to pull my hair out for months because I can't seem to find any alternative tot he ones we've tried before. If DCG wasn't a bit outdated we'd be using that.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, keIIy said:

Are there any other generators out there?

Hello keIIy !

I have create a mission script if you like to check ,

but it's not tested on dedicated, so if you want you can check it and if you do so , i would be glad to provide me a feedback .

Thanks !

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I run KP Liberation on my server using the Lythium map, that keeps folks occupied and when we've finished the entire mission, in a few weeks, we just roll another map on that mission.

Have you tried Dynamic Recon Ops (DRO). Our group loves it and it supports lots of terrians.

One that is old but does generate an objective as soon as you join the server is BattleZone Altis. We've mostly used the Skepsist edit you can find on Armaholic. There is a newer edited one but I can remember the author of the edit. A search for battlezone altis should find it though.

Another one you might like is Combat Assault by Code34. This one has no scripted tasks, just light to medium infantry combat to clear areas.

Yep, DRO got a recent update. One of the best in my opinion when it comes to quick dynamic mission setups with lots of settings you can choose from. Worth a try is also TRGM 2, but I have performance problems with it on my dedicated server