Major197

Idea of future content (dlc helicopter and tank)

I think dlcs like helicopter and tank , as a lack of content . i've some idea of thing needs to be implemented .

first  , dlc helicopter :

- a real attack helicopter for otan , the blackfoot is too weak compared to the kajman , and his based armaments is too week against heavy armored

- an attack helicopter for AAF , somthing like the eurocopter tiger , to make AAF more competitent on the battlefield

second , dlc tank :

-an heavier tank for OTAN , CSAT had 2 heavy tank , that are really effective . the rhino is ok but his armor is weak perhaps his speed

a wish dlc :

- a new faction , new weapons , more UAV , battleships

• Like 2

I would love a Super Hind for the AAF, and a heavier tank like maybe the Challenger or even a new fictional American MBT. and maybe a new APC for Syndikat to use

I would love to see as third party DLC the Eurocopter Tiger and the north african CSAT as fraction with here own hex camo and armed with AK-74.

On 12/6/2018 at 4:54 PM, Major197 said:

first  , dlc helicopter :

- a real attack helicopter for otan , the blackfoot is too weak compared to the kajman , and his based armaments is too week against heavy armored

- an attack helicopter for AAF , somthing like the eurocopter tiger , to make AAF more competitent on the battlefield

The blackfoot is poorly balanced IMO. That should be addressed first. While the blackfoot has some stealth properties that can allow it to get closer without being detected... its sensors suck compared to the Kajman (particularly IR, which is what one needs for ground engagements, and A2A engagements with the ASRAAMs). So it has to get closer...

The Blackfoot is detected at 4/5ths the range of the Kajman on IR, but its IR sensor has 3/4ths the range of the Kajman's agaisnt air targets, and 2/3rds the range against ground targets. So the Blackfoot will be detected by a a Kajman first on IR, and has to get much closer to get an IR lock on ground targets, giving ground targets more time to see and engage it, despite it being "stealthier". Its radar stealth is a bit better, but if both are using active radar, the ground targets (at least ground AA) will see them coming long in advance. I suppose its slightly less vulnerable to being engaged by jets, at the expense of being more vulnerable to other attack helos AND ground targets.

First they need to buff its sensors.

Then they can give it two versions, a stealth and non-stealth version, with the non-stealth version mounting external pylons, (like the EFAMs that the Comanche was supposed to have) and losing its radar stealth. Each side should be able to mount an additional 4x scalpel/19x DAR/ DAGR pod. So, you could have a loadout like 8x scalpel (external pylons), 4x ASRAAMs (internal), 24x DAR (internal).

I'm fine with AAF being a bit behind, like the resistance faction from OFP, or NAPA/taki rebels from Arma 2 - but the hellcat should have an IR sensor and laser spot tracker to enable it to make use of Scapels and ASRAAMs. FWIW, I'd like to see a fragmentation warhead variant of the scalpel, so even without a gun turret, the hellcat could laser and guide anti-personel Scalpels onto infantry targets/squads.

That said, I wouldn't mind them using a Eurocopter Tiger, old soviet equipment, old Cobra gunships, etc...

second , dlc tank :

-an heavier tank for OTAN , CSAT had 2 heavy tank , that are really effective . the rhino is ok but his armor is weak perhaps his speed

Ever since they up-gunned the slammer up to 120mm, I'm OK with the tanks as they are. The Rhino is cool as an airmobile asset... its something you can get on islands where you can't get MBTs. Its something you can deploy starting from an offshore carrier.

I'd rather have an LCAC or something that allows heavy tanks to be used in amphibious invasions.

a wish dlc :

- a new faction , new weapons , more UAV , battleships

A new faction? I'd rather like the CSAT north african "schimitar regiment" to be more fleshed out. I'm imagining CSAT style fatigues with no armor (they'd use tac vests or something like light carrier rigs), AKMs/AK-74s, lighter helmets, older vehicles (hinds, T-72s, BMP-2s, L-39s)

Then a Tanoan/horizon islands defense force... similarly just using tac vests, M-113s, old UH-1s, etc.

New weapons is pretty vague, but I'd like to see some NATO bullpup rifles... Its not like NATO countries haven't made them (FN P-90, FN 2000, FN FAMAS, Steyr AUG, L85, Kel tec RFB, Bushmaster M17, probably more that I haven't named)

Battleships are obsolete, I'd rather see CSAT naval assets, or larger ships that can really move like this one:

I'd also like to see an updated LHD, (A3 quality), and a proper F-35B.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, maxl30 said:

I also would like the ability of running take off.

Can't you already do that? With helicopters that have wheels?

4 hours ago, Dedmen said:

Can't you already do that? With helicopters that have wheels?

Only using the advanced flight mode. I wish that the standard flight mode would allow it.