Sign in to follow this  
Cockheaven

Mk45 (Drone Ai) Ignore enemy

Hi guys, I have a MP mission that has a capture zone on the USS Liberty and when the capture zone flips the commander of the side that owns the zone gains access to the Mk45 that is placed on the bow of the ship. My problem is that the Mk45 only exists for Blufor and as a result whenever an Opfor unit comes within range the Mk45 lets loose regardless of which faction has access to the artillery support. I would like the Mk45 to ignore everyone but the support requester, I played around with using the virtual artillery but it doesn't give the persistence that I'm after and it likes to spawn an Mk45 in the water and just overall looks bad. I've tried a few different disableAI in the units init, not sure what to try next. It seems that the Ai for drones or terminal accessed units is unique and I'm not finding much on how to control them.

I'll give it a try, although the article states "Creates crew to given empty vehicle. Crew members are default crew defined in config. Crew side will also correspond to vehicle's faction. ". when I look at the config its all defined as Blufor units "crew = B_UAV_AI" . Let you know if it works. Is there something I could do with I_UAV_AI?

3 hours ago, HazJ said:

Look into:

https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/createVehicleCrew

Upon capture, delete old crew and make it again using the above command. Not tested, should work.

Usually creates the crew using the side stored in config.

A simple join command might do the trick:

crew yourGunName join createGroup east;

Cheers

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1