"It will be late, they said."

Don't rush !

Comming Soon !

Spoiler

up to 1:15 🙈🙉🙊 Comming Soon !

Thank you very much fin_soldier !

We will play this at last !

Congratulations for the release !    :thumbs-up:

Why you disable saves in singleplayer..? Maybe someone just don't have time to finish the mission in one go... 😔

• Like 1

6 hours ago, jts_2009 said:

Why you disable saves in singleplayer..? Maybe someone just don't have time to finish the mission in one go... 😔

It increases the tension, but yeah I'll have to start over myself.

7 hours ago, jts_2009 said:

I agree.  @fin_soldier, please consider enabling saves.   We all have only so much time to give to ARMA...

I'll start over sometime this week and finish it, but from what I saw so far, the voice acting was very good, it's atmospheric, felt a lot of tension.

• Like 1

On 3/4/2019 at 7:31 PM, jts_2009 said:

18 hours ago, johnnyboy said:

I agree.  @fin_soldier, please consider enabling saves.   We all have only so much time to give to ARMA...

I have considered it quite some time, but it would take a lot of the fear away from the mission.

It is meant to be more of experience, rather than just a hop and go mission. Think of it as a movie.

Also, it is quite impossible to discover everything there is in one go.

Giving it another reason to start all over again. 

There is a reason why DayZ encounters are so intense.

It's because you're afraid to lose the progress.

If I figure a way to allow saving, but not allowing to load if you die;

I might implement it.

On 3/2/2019 at 9:32 PM, GEORGE FLOROS GR said:

Thank you very much fin_soldier !

We will play this at last !

Congratulations for the release !    :thumbs-up:

14 hours ago, AZCoder said:

I'll start over sometime this week and finish it, but from what I saw so far, the voice acting was very good, it's atmospheric, felt a lot of tension.

I hope you guys are enjoying the scenario, I'll be constantly updating it!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, fin_soldier said:

I have considered it quite some time, but it would take a lot of the fear away from the mission.

It is meant to be more of experience, rather than just a hop and go mission.

Fair enough.  Its your artistic choice of course.  You may lose some potential subscribers though.

• Like 1

Maybe you can let player choose at the start with a dialog box, play with saves enabled or iron Man mode (no saves) for optimal experience.

• Like 4

Well at least would be good if you exit the mission - it will save, so you can continue it next day

• Like 1

What ever you decide on, I would love some kind of progress save.

Spoiler

I've spent about 15 minutes trying to find the second switch after starting the generator and buggered if I can figure it out (not to mention I've taken enough fall damage from coming off the roof to need to use a FAK).

edit: So I de-pbo'ed the mission, found the vent and it was what I thought it was meant to be, but even though I was getting to it early enough I never had the action.

Also, I got a shovel from the farm but after that I 

Plus, I've gotta get the kids from school soon and then I'm tied up until after they go to bed........

I'll try the mission again but I might wait until it has some kind of save enabled in it. It was really immersive though (I shot at some friendlies out of pure reaction 🤣) and I feel as though that immersion will be lost on the next play through as I'll know what's going on next time through and I REALLY don't wanna go through the motions with this mission. I was really enjoying it!

Edited by beno_83au
edited the spoiler with some more info, plus expanded my post...
  • Like 4

16 hours ago, beno_83au said:

What ever you decide on, I would love some kind of progress save.

Reveal hidden contents

I've spent about 15 minutes trying to find the second switch after starting the generator and buggered if I can figure it out (not to mention I've taken enough fall damage from coming off the roof to need to use a FAK).

edit: So I de-pbo'ed the mission, found the vent and it was what I thought it was meant to be, but even though I was getting to it early enough I never had the action.

Also, I got a shovel from the farm but after that I 

Plus, I've gotta get the kids from school soon and then I'm tied up until after they go to bed........

I'll try the mission again but I might wait until it has some kind of save enabled in it. It was really immersive though (I shot at some friendlies out of pure reaction 🤣) and I feel as though that immersion will be lost on the next play through as I'll know what's going on next time through and I REALLY don't wanna go through the motions with this mission. I was really enjoying it!

Thank you for your comment!

Saving has been finally added!

But on two conditions:

1. Saving can only occur by a data terminal that is in the back of your car.
2. You can only 
save once.

Good luck,

and use your saving wisely!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2