Hello everyone,

i have created a whiteboard with an addAction script that will activate a trigger wich is synched to the Open Strategic map module. This all seems to work fine however once the strategic map is openend once it cannot be activated again.
So my question is how to make addAction repeatable or how to link my strategic map modules to a script?

The addaction script in my whiteboard :

this addaction ["Choose Insertion Point",{Trigger_Con = true; publicVariable "Trigger_Con";}];

Condition field of the trigger :

Trigger_Con;

I have been searching the internet for hours now without any luck and so i hope some of you here knows the answer.

Sorry if my english is a little rubbish and if this is the wrong section of the forum.

Thanks in advance

have you made the trigger set to repeat, don't know if that will solve your problem..

34 minutes ago, Play3r said:

have you made the trigger set to repeat, don't know if that will solve your problem..

Hey Play3r,

The trigger is indeed set to repeat however this doesnt seem to have any effect :(

it won't repeat because your condition is already activated once and the condition is already true, rather than a module you should use the function in a script.
Function is BIS_fnc_StrategicMapOpen;
https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/BIS_fnc_StrategicMapOpen

5 minutes ago, Mr H. said:

it won't repeat because your condition is already activated once and the condition is already true, rather than a module you should use the function in a script.
Function is BIS_fnc_StrategicMapOpen;
https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/BIS_fnc_StrategicMapOpen

Hey Mr H,

I have tried to do this with scripts as well and it worked however this means i have to do allot of scripting for all of my mission modules. Perhaps there is a way to link them in a script by names?

//Trigger Activation
h = [] spawn {
	waitUntil{ !isNull findDisplay 506 };
	waitUntil{ isNull findDisplay 506 };
	Trigger_Con = false;
};

?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Larrow said:

//Trigger Activation
h = [] spawn {
	waitUntil{ !isNull findDisplay 506 };
	waitUntil{ isNull findDisplay 506 };
	Trigger_Con = false;
};

?

Larrow, you are a genius! It works perfect now. Thanks a lot!