Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Magnifique!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is there supposed to be a "France" and "France faction" in the mission editor? Looks like they have the same vehicles but one group has default vanilla crew?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, dbflyguy said:

Is there supposed to be a "France" and "France faction" in the mission editor? Looks like they have the same vehicles but one group has default vanilla crew?

You are right, it's quite confusing to be honest.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/28/2021 at 7:01 PM, dbflyguy said:

Is there supposed to be a "France" and "France faction" in the mission editor? Looks like they have the same vehicles but one group has default vanilla crew?

 

Please report any issues to our DISCORD channel (Report section, channel #report_v007)

Please keep in mind that France Faction is still a work in progress

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

When did you change from france faction to h.a.l.o ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/7/2021 at 4:02 AM, jacobs said:

 

When did you change from france faction to h.a.l.o ?

 

I'm not sur if I understand this question. Conflicting mods maybe ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, real ArmaModFrance said:

 

I'm not sur if I understand this question. Conflicting mods maybe ?

 

Sorry I was just kidding, the latest vehicle you shared looks like something from halo franchise. 😅

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/10/2021 at 4:06 PM, real ArmaModFrance said:

@jacobs The VBAE does have this look yes 😅

 

Yeah, the vehicle have a futuristic look, and you are doing a fantastic job modeling it!  😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/9/2021 at 2:13 PM, jacobs said:

 

Sorry I was just kidding, the latest vehicle you shared looks like something from halo franchise. 😅


actually it is a prototype, manufactured on own funds by the french company ARQUUS  for the VBAE project.
 


 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@rsoftokz its not a prototype right now because arquus launches its Scarabee on worldwide market during IDEX 2021

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×